Holly Blue Agate x Reader

For Emz2001reilly

(G/N)=Gem name

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

White Diamond, your diamond, had given you orders to do a routine check of the other diamonds' ships. You had finished Yellow's and had just gotten back from reporting to WD. Now you were seated in a ship, watching as the stars became a blur through the windows. Soon you arrived, the ship docking at the entrance to BD's ship. You stood, and walked down the ramp with an air of importance about you. Two Amethyst guards met you at the gate. 

"You are?"

"(G/N)" You replied. "I'm here for a routine examination."

The amethysts looked at each other, then back to you. "You may proceed."

You gave them a small smile and stepped through the door once. You were greeted with a standard ship's hallway. Your footsteps echoed softly through the corridor, and about halfway down a familiar gem stepped out through a side door. "Ah, (g/n)! So good to see you again! What brings you here today?" Holly Blue asked in her usual lofty tone. "I'm here for the examination." Was all you said. She frowned a little at your all-business attitude. The blue gem bulled out an electronic schedule, scrolling through until she found what she was looking for. "Here you are! Right on time too." 

She paused a little. "Would you like me to accompany you?"

"Of course."

You two walked through the halls, you occasionally typing something into your report. Holly Blue showed you the various room on the ship, and some new ones they had just added on. She took you through the main control rooms, bragging a little about how skilled their pilots and technicians were. You nodded. Next was the engine room. It was at the bottom of the ship, and often nobody went down there. Which was why you needed to check up on it. You closely examined the various circuits and mechanical equipment, making sure they were in prime working condition. "Everything look alright? She asked, leaning over your shoulder. "Yes, everything looks to be in good condition." Once again you typed some notes into your report. 

An arm around your waist distracted you from what you'd previously been doing. "You, however, far outshine anything in this room." The agate whispered in your ear. You straightened up and looked her in the eye. "Is that so?" You smirked. 

In a flash, your back was against a wall, and Holly Blue had a hand on your waist and the other cupping your cheek. You smiled. You'd been wondering how long she could last.

"Been a while, huh? I missed you." 

She smiled, leaning in. "Missed you too."

At that, you pulled her closer to you, and her lips brushed over yours. She deepened the kiss, entangling her fingers in the hairs at the nape of your neck. You moaned lightly, and this only encouraged the other gem. She pulled you closer, and you wrapped your arms around her. 

You finally pulled away. "You know, I'd love to continue, but I really should get back to work." You smirked, pecking her lips one last time. 

She laughed.

"Oh, you and your attitude."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you liked it! I don't like Holly Blue all that much, but nevertheless this was still fun to write! 

Also, don't be afraid to tell me if you'd like something changed!