Amethyst x Reader

For AbbyHodges6

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You and Amethyst had decided to go to Funland today. Amethyst dragged you through each of the colorful stalls, and you only got her to slow down when you suggested getting a bite to eat. After ordering, you sat down at a table, under the shade of its multicolored beach umbrella. A few minutes passed, and a waitress came to deliver you food. Amethyst devoured hers, but you took your time. "Can I have a fry?" She asked, making puppy dog eyes. You chuckled. "No. You should have saved yours." 

"Pleeaase?"

"I said no."

She frowned. You stuck your tongue out, then continued to eat. Your phone pinged, and you checked it, a fry sticking out of your mouth. "(y/n)." You looked up, then jumped. Amethyst had leaned across the table, and her face was now quite close to yours. Before you could react, she leaned for ward and bit the remaining part of the fry off. You looked at her with a dubious expression. "Are you serious? Was that a lame attempt at reenacting the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp or what?" She laughed. "No, I told you I wanted a fry. You both giggled, and you quickly finished the rest of your food. You would never admit it, but you wished she had leaned just a little closer. 

As the day wore on, you found yourself having more fun, but becoming even more tired. Your feet were starting to ache. Amethyst must have sensed this, because she picked you up and began to give you a piggyback ride. You smiled "Thanks." You, or rather Amethyst, walked around like that for quite some time. "Hey, you can put me down now. You're probably pretty tired." She stopped. "Me? Get tired? Are you crazy?" You squirmed your way out of her arms and hopped down. "Thanks for the lift, what do I owe you?" You jokingly stated. "Hmm, I can think of a few things..." She smirked. You went pink. You looked around, embarrassed. A stall caught your eye. "Hey, let's go over there! You said. 

The stall you noticed was painted a light pink, and had red and white hearts placed randomly. Kissing Booth read the sign overhead. You blushed. You'd always wanted to find an actual kissing booth. You'd never really seen anyone ever run one, however common to movies made it seem. The girl behind the booth was quite cute, too. Just as you were going to walk over, a hand grabbed your arm. You spun around to see Amethyst. She sighed. "You know, if you wanted to kiss someone, you coulda just asked me." What? Is she serious? You blushed. "That's not funny."

Amethyst gave you a look. "Probably 'cause I wasn't joking." 

Before you had time to react at all, Amethyst had pulled you into a deserted, narrow sidestreet. "Amethyst? What are you doing?" You were somewhere between disbelief tat this was really happening, and belief that this was just a dream. Amethyst's cheeks turned a darker shade of purple. The hand that wasn't holding yours moved to caress your cheek. She moved in. "I think you know." You couldn't take it. A look of surprise crossed the purple gem's face as you jerked forward and planted your lips on hers. The rest of the world became meaningless, and the only thing you were aware of was Amethyst, her closeness, and the passion between you. The kiss seemed to end as quickly as it started, but you remembered every moment. She grinned, resting her head on your shoulder. "Who needs a kissing booth when you've got me?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you enjoyed! Also, if you want more Amethyst romance, I have a whole story dedicated to that, so check it out if you'd like.

Thanks for reading!