Ch.7 | Pokéstar Studios

I did not plan for this one to be so long, nor could I find a good stopping point. I mean, it feels much longer to me since I pay attention to this stuff... The NPCs just would not stop talking. Dear god.

So... enjoy?

Image by - Tokkotea on Deviantart

. .: :. .

"Rosa?" A fist lightly rapped on the oddly tall, golden, door to the princess's bedroom. Before she could call out again, the girl on the other side of the door answered.

"Is that you, Hilda? Come on in!" Rosa twirled around to face the other brunette, her sky blue dress following her movement. "Isn't this dress just the cutest?"

Hilda placed her hands on her hips and took in her cousin's appearance. "It's kinda nice, but, anyway, that's not what I came to tell you." She looked down at herself with slight disgust at her own dress, which was green, definitely not her favorite color to wear. Rosa forced her to wear it because the other girl knew it would piss her off.

"Oh, then tell me." The seamstress, who was actually a Leavanny wearing glasses, held out another dress for the princess to try on, the girl swooning at how pretty it was.

"Your prince is here. Better not keep 'im waiting." The older brunette winked, watching in amusement as Rosa frantically checked herself in the mirror.

"He's here! He's here!" She squeaked and dashed out of the room, narrowly missing a Pikachu flying in the air with balloons attached to it, before moving down a slide that replaced the stairs. Hilda followed her cousin, but at a slower pace. Many pokémon inhabited the main room, freely entering and leaving the castle as they pleased. Rosa spotted the boy she was looking for. "My prince!"

Her prince was none other than Hugh, the spikey-haired rival. Similar to that of his signature jacket, he wore a red and white suit; it was fancy and practically screamed royalty. He feasted his crimson eyes on his brunette beauty. "Princess donut-head." He acknowledged her with that smirk that Rosa adored. She always pretended to hate his nickname for her, when in fact she loved it.

Bianca showed up out of nowhere, sprinting after the flying Pikachu. "Is no one going to acknowledge the fact that this Pikachu is from that other book?!" Hilda stepped back as to not get collided into. Other than that, these random occurrences went unnoticed.

"Hugh..." Rosa's eyes sparkled and she approached him. "Why have you come here? Not that I don't want you here!"

The boy chuckled before suddenly dipping her in the most smoothest manner one could possibly muster. "I have come to propose!" Hilda and Rosa gasped.

"B- But we've only been courting for a week!"

"I want everyone to know that you're officially mine, and only mine!"

The girl's eyes couldn't get any more wider. "Well, damn - let's do it!"

As soon as they blinked, their surroundings changed to a balcony; although it was a tad small for a wedding, it had a wonderful view. Hilda, Bianca, and Rosa's mom dabbed a tissue to their eyes as the trio cried hysterically. "What a beautiful wedding!" You could vaguely make out Cheren's voice down the hall adding, "said the bridesmaid to the waiter!" Of course, he didn't get to sing the rest. Lily eagerly hopped in place right next to the alter, being a bridesmaid along with Yomo and Bianca - Hilda being the maid of honor.