"The Book Nook" now available on Tapas

So, a little while back I signed on with Tapas Media Inc, who are an indie e-book publisher that specialize in publishing books in weekly episodic format.

They just released The Book Nook on Friday, April 7th and I couldn't be more excited! So, all you have to do is download the Tapas app to check it out! It's free and easy.

It's a newly edited version of The Book Nook, updated from the draft you see here on Wattpad.

They launched with the first 27 chapters (which are shorter than the ones on Wattpad) and will be releasing two per week from here on out all the way until the book is finished. You can read the first 4 chapters free and all following chapters will only cost you about $0.08 per chapter! Not a bad deal! 

Oh yeah, and I get a percentage of that money, so any purchases also help me, the author, out too!!

Additionally, this is also why I halted any more updates of The Book Nook here on Wattpad. I'm still leaving it up as it currently stands, even though the newest draft has changed somewhat. I want the version on Tapas, which I'm making money off of, to be the exclusive most up-to-date version of the novel. Still, feel free to read on Wattpad! Or take an excursion over to the Tapas app. 

*PLUS! The fantastic creative team over at Tapas made me an ADORABLE, and original, new cover for the book. It's just delightful!

Thanks for following along on this journey. :)

https://tapastic.com/series/thebooknook

com/series/thebooknook