*Finally*

Dean's POV

"Alright. Well, call me if you find something." I say, before hanging up. We've got nothing to do. Sam was just calling me from the library to tell me that he doesn't have anything yet. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in a motel with a grounded angel sleeping on my bed. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like having Ally around, but without her mojo, she isn't much help. I did teach her how to shoot, so she's not completely useless, and she is better company than her brother.

I wish I had something to do right now. I would watch porn, but Ally's here, so that's out of the question. So really there's nothing to-

I hear something, interrupting my train of thought, and look over at Ally, wondering if maybe she's awake. She's still sound asleep, her light pink hair falling around her face as she shifts in the bed. I have to say, Ally is probably one of the most badass angels I've ever met. I mean, she's a complete rebel. She dyed her vessel's hair, and added a few piercings and tattoos. She told me that the vessel she wears is actually her, but she 'tricked it out' when she finally got it back. Honestly, I might be in love with her. I mean, when I taught her how to shoot, and dismantle a gun, it took her 5 seconds to assemble it, then shoot the target right in the center. And don't even get me started on how beautiful she is. She may be shorter than me, but she's got curves that I can only dream of getting my hands on. She's perfect with thick thighs, brown eyes, and the cutest smile I've ever seen. And she actually laughs at my jokes, unlike other people, as well as she has her own sense of humor. She even tells better jokes than I do, or she'll add on to make them even better, leaving us both in a laughing fit.

Well now that I've made myself hard, just thinking about Ally, I might as well watch some porn. I mean, she's asleep, so she won't mind, right? As I'm trying to find a video that I haven't watched in awhile, I hear the noise again. It's got to be coming from her, what else could it be? I watch her for a moment to see if maybe it is her, and because I haven't got a good look at her all day. She's laying on her stomach with one of her legs pulled up a bit. If I were to go over there, I could easily grab her ass, and do what I want with her. And believe me, I really do want to do that with her.

That's when I hear her moan. It's a soft, and beautiful sound, and I feel something inside me change when I heard it. A moment later, she moans my name. My eyes widen; she's dreaming about me. I can't take this anymore. Since I know it's about me, I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I woke her up just to pound her into the mattress. I get up from my chair, and walk over to the bed, my body hovering over hers in seconds. I lean down, and gently kiss her ear, listening to her steady breathing. I move my lips to the skin behind her ear, and whisper her name. When she doesn't move, I reach around to the front of her shorts, sliding my hand in, and rubbing her clit. She moans softly, then her hips move, pushing her ass against the bulge in my jeans. I lick my lips automatically, feeling how wet she is for me. I continue rubbing her clit gently as she whimpers, "Oh...daddy..." She starts squirming a moment later, giving the hint that she's waking up. But I don't stop. I run my fingers through her folds, and she gasps, "Dean! I swear-" I reply, leaning down to her ear, "You'll what?" She huffs, then I add, whispering with a smirk, "I heard you, you know." She says, "I dunno what you're talking about." I chuckle; I guess she's wanting to play hard to get. I say, "Oh yes you do." I run my free hand down her body, finally getting a feel of those unforgettable curves of hers. She sucks in a breath, making me smirk. I lean back down, and whisper, almost growling, "You and I both know that you moaned my name. Daddy just wants to help you, babygirl." I can imagine her biting her lip, as I kiss the back of her neck. When I pull my hand out of her shorts, she whimpers, "Daddy, please..." I suck her juices off my fingers, growling at her sweet taste. I say, raising a brow, "Are you going to let daddy do what he wants with you?" She nods quickly; her eagerness is kind of amusing...and a bit of a turn-on.
I've got to get out of these jeans; they're becoming more constricting by the second. I unzip my pants, and push them down with my boxers, my cock resting against Ally's shorts. Then I pull her shorts and panties down, kissing her legs softly as I go.
When I come back up to position myself, my cock slides under her, and rubs right up against her core. She whines, barely audible, and her hips move as if she's trying to slide on it. I smirk, and growl in her ear, "You're such a little slut, aren't you? You just want daddy's cock all to yourself, don't you?" She breathes with a slight whine in her voice, "Yes daddy...please...need you so badly..." I kiss her ear again, then push my hips forward, entering her, both of us letting out a deep sound of pleasure. I pull out gently, then thrust back in, again and again, my hips touching her ass as I go. She purrs, "Mmm...yes daddy yes...don't stop..." I smirk, starting to thrust faster, groaning at how tight she is. But that's okay; I'll make sure that she gets used to me.
It's about time that this happened, I mean, all those times that she teased me just made me want her even more. Some of the time, I don't think she even knew that she was doing it. Like, a part of us would touch, and I would literally feel a spark. Or she'd wear something tight that hugged her in all the right places, and I'd have to resist all the urges a man could possibly get. That didn't mean that when she and Sam would drive off to investigate or get some air, that I didn't masturbate to the thought of ripping her clothes off, and fucking her brains out. I also happen to know that she's incredibly kinky, just by how she acts when someone mentions something slightly dirty. But yet somehow she can look so innocent. It boggles my mind. And the noises coming from her right now...her little whimpers and moans could leave a man utterly useless. I mean, I would fall to my knees if I wasn't already on them. I know that sounds dramatic and stupid, but I'm not even joking.
With both hands on her hips, I pull them back hard, thrusting deep and fast, growling, watching her ass bounce against me. No doubt are certain other parts bouncing too, which I will make sure that I see later. She's gripping the blankets, moaning so loudly that I almost couldn't hear the sound of skin slapping skin. Suddenly, her head tilts back, and she whimpers, "Oh-oh god-Dean I-mm-I'm-" then she screams my name, as she explodes around me. I let go right after, buried deep inside her, letting out a groan. I just couldn't hang on much longer. Her screaming my name is like pure ecstasy for me now. I always wondered what it'd sound like. Now I'm going to want to hear it more often.
I pull out gently, and she flips over on her back, her eyes finally meeting mine. And I can't help but notice the smile on her face and the blush on her cheeks. She says, "Hi." I smile back, and act is if I'm going to fall on her, making her giggle and squirm, pinned under me. I roll to the side, pulling her against me, then reply, "Hi yourself."  She breathes, "Promise me you'll do that more often." I laugh, replying, "Anytime you want, Princess." She smiles, her hand reaching up to my face, her thumb gently rubbing against my stubble. She whispers, "I...I'm your Princess now?" I nod, then kiss her forehead. She snuggles against me, her arms wrapped around my waist. As she drifts off to take another nap, I whisper, "You've always been my Princess...I just wasn't sure when I was allowed to say it. But now...now I'll say it every day, babygirl."