*Going to the Club never has a good ending (pt 2)*

Part 2 is very morbid so be sensitive to yourself. Just a warning.

He kissed me as if he was trying to devour my lips, but I didn't care. I gave in, and kissed back, not sure exactly what his motive was. I wish I could remember better what exactly happened in that bathroom stall, because no matter how much of an asshole he is, I don't think he's lying about the 'sex master' thing. I can remember how I felt generally speaking, how I moaned his name so loudly a lady left the bathroom in a hurry. I mean, he did take my virginity. I wish I remembered what happened afterwards too. I'm dragged back from my thoughts when I feel him untying me. He picks me up, after getting rid of the leash, then takes me upstairs. I didn't expect him to do so. I honestly thought he'd just shove all the toys off the table and hoist my legs over his shoulders, and just pound me until I was screaming for mercy. But no...he's bringing me to where he possibly lives. This I must see.

We make it to the top of the stairs, and he slams me against the fridge and kisses me senseless. He's desperately trying to eat me, feel me in every way possible. He wants to be overwhelmed by my body... and mine his. His tongue enters my mouth and I let him in, wanting to taste every inch he has to offer. He pulls on the choker that I'm still wearing and I can't help but let a moan escape. Then, somehow, I end up on the kitchen counter in a couple seconds. My mind is racing as his mouth is on mine again, and I'm kissing him back with a force I never knew I had. I'm tearing at his clothes, as he growls against my lips, and moves so I can actually get his clothes off. His mouth is on my neck, making me moan at the feeling of him sucking my skin. He grabs my legs, pulling me to the edge, letting me unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down. I feel like a complete psycho for doing this, but I can't help it. He may be insane and a killer, but he's right. He can bring the freak out of people. And if I want to be fucked like an animal, then so fucking be it. I want to do it, I might not be alive tomorrow. Let me be who I really wish I was. Unafraid of the consequences in life or whatever choice I make. Have the freedom I've been craving for so long. And right now, my choice is to get pounded by a god. And I'm okay with that.

He rips off my bra and underwear, and attacks my chest in hickies and rough kisses, earning several different noises from me. My hands travel down his back, feeling a couple scars I wish I knew about, but now's not the time. He flinches every time my nails touches a scar and it surprisingly turns me on. He's muscular and his skin is mainly smooth and warm under my fingertips. I pull him closer as he sucks on my nipple, making my back arch, pressing my stomach against him. "Fuck" I moan and right then I push him off of me so strongly he hits the wall. The animal in front of me is hungry and confused. I take off the choker I was wearing with ease and get off the counter. I drag Dean to a couch nearby and install the choker on him. He's not pleased with this but I spank his perky little ass and snarl at him. "It's my turn to dominate" I tell him with such authority he seems shocked but a pleased grin appears on his face when I push him down. I sit on him and start grinding, knowing well that he wants to get in but he appreciates the tease for a moment. He wastes no time, pushing himself into me hard. I moan loudly and continue grinding faster and faster. My ass starts jumping, sliding his cock further into me. I grab the choker and rock him more and Dean shuts his eyes and let's out such a long and sensual moan. I wasn't expecting this. His eyes suddenly open wide and he growls like a mad man. He tears off the arm I used to hold his collar and spuns me so now I'm under. I gasp, and he growls, his mouth traveling back to my neck. But his teeth graze my skin as he thrusts into me hard. My brain isn't thinking straight, and I should've kept my mouth shut. I grab his shoulders, moving with him, wanting him to fuck me harder. I moan, "Bite me Dean" I spread my legs wider, hoping he'll slam into me. I wanna scream. I wanna feel that amazing ecstasy when you go over the edge. I want him to give it to me so hard, I'll never want sex again unless it's with a psycho like him. I don't care if he kills me after, I need this. He doesn't even hesitate. I feel him bite into my skin and I gasp and almost scream in pain for a moment, then it turns into a low moan. Dean scoffs in pleasure, his tongue is lapping at the blood running down my neck. He groans lustfully, enjoying the taste of my blood, and he begins to slam into me. Then he picks me up, and bends me over the back of the couch, fucking me from behind. I moan loudly, "Oh my god...Dean! Fuck!" His hands are gripping my hips tight enough to leave bruises as he pulls me back against him, going deep inside me. I see blood dripping down on the pillows on the couch and I try to cover the bite with my hand, but he growls, commandingly, "Keep your hands on the back of the couch, (y/n)" I reply quickly, grabbing the back of the couch to keep my balance, "Yes sir" And with that last word, he lifts me up a little bit and really starts pounding me. I mean, with every stroke, I feel like I'll explode. I'm moaning so loud, it's almost the only thing I can hear besides the sounds of his body hitting mine and the small wet noises. He keeps moaning every now and then so I bite my lip, letting noises slip out when I just can't hold them back. I feel him push way deeper and hit a spot I never knew I had. I gasp, "Dean! Fuck, I'm-I'm gonna-" He snarls, still thrusting, "Don't you dare babygirl, you hold it until I tell you, got it?" I'm so close to exploding, but I do as I'm told. He yanks on my hair, causing me to cry out in pain and we're both enjoying it with such sadistic pleasure. He repeats, "Got it?" I nod, replying snarky, "Yes sir!" He says, sounding soft but also dominant, "How badly do you want me to cum inside you, sweetheart? I want you to beg for it" I don't even think. No hesitation required for that. I immediately respond, my voice coming out as a whimper, "Please, I want it so badly! Cum inside me, I need it. I fucking want it. Fill me up, make me scream" He chuckles deeply, and I feel like there was a devilish hint in it but I was so wrapped up in wanting him to empty himself inside me, I didn't wanna look more into it. He slams into me so hard, my walls squeezing around him tight as he works himself over. He moans, then I feel it. That rush of hot cum inside me, making me moan, mouth open, my whole body completely surrendered to him. It fills me up and causes an eruption inside me too. I explode, the rush of heat feeling so good that I can't stop. I don't care if he punishes me, that felt so damn good I couldn't stop it. He continued to thrust into me, getting slower to milk out every last drop the both of us had. Both of us moan in unison, obviously wrapped up in our own pleasure. He says under his breath, "Fuck..." I giggle weakly, and he pulls me up, pressing me against him.