1890s - Blonde Woman and Old London

Listen up, so I didn't like the last two chapters I posted so I deleted them completely and have come up with an awesome, cute, cool idea for the Doctor and Cara's first date! Eventually I will bring Martha into it as well as drama so I hope you enjoy! PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON THIS! <3

Also, important thing.

My first language is not English, my first language is French. Grammar with English is very hard, it is difficult. Words sound the same, and are spelled differently. Words are spelled the same but can be used in past or present tense like Read and Read.

The reason I am pointing this out, is because some of you are constantly calling me out on the smallest of grammar issues when its either capitalization, spelling, sentence order. 

You guys have to actually cut me some slack because if you constantly call me out on every little thing I'm not going to want to even attempt to write. I know that I have grammar issues, I understand somethings are spelled wrong. Right now my priority is to write a story for you guys to enjoy and love and understand. After this book is finished, I'll start revamping and fixing grammar issues.

The chapters that I post are typed and posted on the same day so  I can get everything out to you guys as fast as I can.

My first language is French not English and I would appreciate it if you guys cut me a bit of slack with my grammar...When I finish this book I will edit it to perfection if it pleases you.

___________________________________________________________ ____________________

"So where even are we, old man?" 

Teasing the Doctor as I followed after him down the TARDIS stairs, I played with the hemming of my shorts as it rubbed against the stitches, which were almost ready to fall out. "I have no idea, set the TARDIS on random, we could be anywhere in existence, time." With a smile on his face as we reached the doors the Doctor looked at me with soft brown eyes. "If you don't want to be with me, Cara. Don't be afraid to tell me, okay?" With worry in his voice, I knew why he was telling me this.

He didn't want me to force emotions, feelings, or anything like that with him and I. The Doctor wanted it to be natural , something true. A true love. Nodding my head, I pushed a short piece of the Doctor's hair away from his face, tugging it a bit so that it'd stand up straight with the rest of his mess. "Doctor I promise you if I don't want to attempt this with you I'll tell you." Staring at him with soft eyes, I gave him a smile. "Now, where the hell are we old man?" A smile played on the Doctor's cheeks now.

Grabbing the handles with both hands the Doctor pulled the doors inwards and exposed our new surroundings. Sunlight bled into the TARDIS, but it wasn't very bright seeing the sky was mainly covered in thick, grey clouds. 

Instantly my nose picked up the smell of rain, dirt, cow poop, and summer grass. What a wonderful mixture of smells. "Oh this is lovely!" Chirping from beside me, the Doctor stepped forward out of the TARDIS as people were walking in front of us around the city we'd landed in. Well..the somewhat city. People were riding in horse and buggies, ladies were dressed in tight corsets and men wore their best suits. 

That's when I realised I really needed to change my clothes. "Are we in the 1890's?" I questioned softly as few gave the Doctor and I strange looks as the walked by. "Because if so we both need a costume change." Looking at me, the Doctor must've realised how right I was because his smile fell softly. We were wearing clothes from the 21st century, we looked like we were in fact in the wrong time.

"Right, yes. 1890's specifically 1897...Most definitely need to change. Come on!"

Grabbing my hand while running, the Doctor dragged be back to the TARDIS with a laugh, though I was dreading the change of clothes. I didn't like dresses at all, and I sure as hell did not like the idea of a corset tightening around my ribs until they break.