1890s - Raxacoricofallapatorians

Here you go guys another update for you all to enjoy. Please vote, as well as comment what you think about the chapter below! Let me know what you think of this, this is a shorter chapter, but the next one is going to be a great deal longer, so enjoy guys, leave a review maybe? <3
_______________________________________________________________________________

The blacksmith took my ring and gave me a handful of money in return, telling me that he would put good use to the golden band in his shop and make sure to make a lot of money off of such a small piece. The man had handed me enough money to feed a small village, and the Doctor was just as shocked as I was with how much money was handed over. 

After the ring was exchanged I was quick to pull the Doctor into the local pub and out of the public view. Not for any inappropriate reasons, but to keep that strange lady from watching our every move. There was something about her that I didn't like, and I had no idea who she even was.

Her eyes were chilling though. When I first caught her following us her eyes were full of what seemed to be fear, and hatred. But how could a woman hate us that didn't even know who we were, or who I didn't know? Shaking my head I looked up at the Doctor as we sat down at an old wooden table. "There's enough for what ever you want. Hungry?" I questioned him with a smile as a table maid walked over to us.

Shaking his head, the Doctor gave a gentle shrug. "Not hungry, but thank you for he offer. Go ahead and eat." Smiling, the Doctor put his elbows on the table and spent his time staring out the window. Raising a brow at him, it seemed like the Doctor never truly ate if it wasn't in the TARDIS.

"Suit yourself.." I muttered as I ordered the food I pleased, and the table maid when back to the cook to tell him the order. With the turn of my head, I gazed out the pub window just as the Doctor did. "You know I'm glad the TARDIS took us here, it is a bit on the soppy sad side though. With the poverty.."

"Yes, but you know just as I do that London grows and grows and becomes one of the richest places you could ever dream up, those towers, homes on every block with gardens..the human race evolves into something beautiful, even if they're a bit thick." Running his hands through his hair the Doctor looked at me with a smile. "I think the TARDIS took us here on purpose, for it to be a date. Which, well. Isn't something I'm very common with."

Laughing, I looked away from the window and gazed at him. "Trust me old man you have more experience in the dating world than I  do. This is the first date I've ever been on in my life." With a slightly shocked face, the Doctor shook his head with a laugh. "I'm being serious! I've never been on a date in my life, I barely know the definition of the word. All I know is that its a very humany thing to do." I teased as I turned my head to gaze back out the window. When I did, I nearly jumped out of my seat.

Standing right on the other side of the window with her face nearly against the glass, stood that woman. Her green eyes pierced into my blue ones and I stood up out of my seat. As soon as we made eye contact the woman took off in a run and the Doctor raised his brows. "Who is that then? A friend of yours?"

"I don't have any friends dummy." I told him as I watched the woman take off running. "She's been following us ever since we got here.." Putting money on the table for the meal, I took off n a run out of the pub and after this strange stalker woman. I wanted to know why the Doctor and I were all of a sudden so entertaining to her, why we were so fun to follow around.

"Cara! What are you doing!"

"She's been following us, and I want to know why!" I yelled back at him as I took off out the door of the pub, and I knew the Doctor was instantly chasing after me.

My feet pounded against the dirt as I had my eyes locked on the back of the womans head as she darted across the road. Snow was beginning to fall outside as I took off full speed ahead. I didn't like being followed, nor did I like being watched by people I did or did not know. It was never very comfortable to have your every move watched and recorded by another person. "Cara! Slow down!" The Doctor yelled as he was running behind me, way behind me. It seemed that I was a lot faster than him and his old self.

The woman darted down and alley way and I followed right after her. "Hey! You!" I shouted, feet pounding hard into the chilled ground as I cut around a corner. This woman wasn't going to get away from me, no way in hell. If she wanted to stalk the Doctor and I, I wanted to know why. "Come here!" My voice echoed throughout the alley ways as the woman kept running.

I wasn't going to stop chasing her until I had her under my fingertips, and luckily that wouldn't take much longer as the woman turned down a dead end alley way. A grin spread across my lips as the woman had cornered herself, turning around to look at me, absolutely terrified as I approached. "Leave me alone!" She screamed in fear, shaking her head as she looked for a way out.

Staring at her with hard eyes who knew how far behind me the Doctor was, at this point I didn't care. "Why are you following me and my friend?" I asked her trying to catch my breath, staring at her with hard eyes. "Why are you stalking us!? Do you want something? My friend and I would like to not be followed around!" The Woman's terrified face fell and suddenly turned into one of laughing anger.

Raising my brows in confusion I looked at her with uncertainty. "I do want something." The woman spoke between laughs as she shook her head. "There's not been someone like you on this planet in a very very long time." My face fell into a frown, what the hell was she talking about. "You've fallen so easily right into my trap, you see there was a reason for following you..after I saw that blue box of yours I instantly knew who you two were." My hearts started to pound in my chest, what the hell was this woman talking about? Did she know who we were after all?

Watching her closely, she took a deep breath through her nose and closed her eyes with a smile, chuckling. "What're you talking about?" My question was an important one as the lady started to walk up to me, and I took a few steps back. Something wasn't right about this.

"I could smell you from miles away, you and your little friend. Then seeing the box made it all clear to me and my lovely family." The woman hummed, running a hand through her hair with a huff. "These things are always so sweaty, and oh, wait, wait!" The woman called out as she released a massive amount of gas.

A disgusted look covered my face as I turned my head to the side and tried to save myself from the smell. "God you're a disgusting woman...even I know how to excuse myself." Waving a hand in front of my face, the woman began to laugh again. 

"These suits they always cause so much gas, I prefer to be naked."  My eyes looked at her in shock at her words, and I watched as she reached towards her forehead, and began to pull at...at..a zipper?!

Watching closely a blue light began to pour from the forehead of the woman's body, and the skin that covered her form was slowly peeled away. My feet began to back me up as I watched in shock, my eyes going wide as I stared at the tall, green creature that came out from within the woman's body.

The skin fell to the ground in a mound, like a pile of clothes as my eyes looked the creature up and down that stood in front of me, my mouth falling open in shock as the great green thing stared me in my face. It took me moments to remember just what species this was. "Oh..Oh no. Why are you here? In London?" I called out softly.

 Completely ignoring my question, the creature spoke."Did you know, us females of my wonderful race are capable of shooting poison darts from our fingertips?" The creature called out as it towered over me. My feet were frozen in place and I couldn't move for the life of me. It had been so long since I'd seen a Raxacoricofallapatorian, that I didn't even know what to do.

My mouth was agape as I tried to muster up the right words to say, but I just couldn't find them. Finally I found the urge I needed inside of me to make my feet move and I tried to take off in a run, screaming. "Doctor!" But I didn't make it very far, as the  Raxacoricofallapatorian shot one of those deadly darts right into the back of my exposed neck, and in a matter of seconds I went face first into the ground with a gasp for air, as the poison worked quickly through my veins, making my eyes fall shut.

Maybe I should've listened to the Doctor's rules.

Never wander off alone.