By Now || Werewolf [OLD]

So, anonymous requester of more of a more hard core sex scene. ;D Hehe. And I based a bit of the beginning on a song. Also, this is a werewolf story. Enjoy! ;)

(I had to beep out random cuss words to make this not private for you guys! You know my language!)

READ FIRST: I'm so sorry for how bad this is. Everyone stops readying after seeing how repulsive my old writing was. Please just skip to my NEW BOOK of one shots if you find the old ones to be too... childishly written. I will not however remove this old writing even though I will never reread this old work to edit it. It shows my improvement.

"How've you been?" I asked looking down at Adriana, my ex boyfriend. "Can I come in? Just came to get my things, and I guess I'm leaving." He pursed his lips before rolling his eyes and stepping to the side to open his door more and let me inside. My heart began to pound and I stepped inside and got hit by the scent of Adriana. Being gone for less than a week had already erased all traces of my sent and I didn't like it. This was suppose to be my territory as well.

"Kurtis, just..just hurry up," he ordered and left me to go into the small kitchen of our apartment. I stood there at the door and sighed running my fingers through my brown locks. I was so stupid and I just wanted Adriana to stay with me, but you can't get everything you want. Even if you were the alpha of a big wolf pack you can't easily tame a human.

I slowly made my way into the kitchen, my skin itching and my wolf howling to get closer to our mate. We were only mated because I had chosen him, made love to him and marked him..

"Adriana, please just hear me out," I pleaded as his back was facing me, his hands holding the edge of the counter in a death grip. I walked over to him and loosely wrapped my arms around his waist, my wolf howling to jump his bones and take him. Adriana leaned into my chest, his breath becoming short pants and I could tell my touch was having an effect on him.

"Please stop," Adriana panted as his arms started to wobble as he became unsteady. I ran my nose along his shoulder and his nick, my tongue flicking out to tease the mark I had made on him. It may not have been that visible, but it was there and it claimed him as mine, my own and no one else's to fock as no matter what Adriana was marked as my submissive, whether he liked it or not.

I pushed him against the counter, his small body getting trapped between marble and my wolf and I. The more I licked at him I noticed it wasn't my tongue. It was my wolf who was taking over and I was letting him. We were lonely, horny and looking for a release with our mate coming first.

"You're just so focking perfect," I sighed taking in a big whiff of Adriana's hair like it was a drug and I gripped his shirt tightly. His body was so addicting and I wanted to just have more of it, and I needed it now. My wolf was raging and needed to be let out..and I let him free.

Before either of us could register what we was going on my wolf had turned Adriana around and pushed him on the counter his small frame fitting in between the toaster and a cupboard. Our lips met and I couldn't help but to let out a piercing growl and kiss him harder. Adriana took a hold of my neck and forced out lips together so hard that as my canines were extending they were piercing into our lips in a hot and horrible pain.

"Mm, baby, rub me, hard," Adriana ordered as he started to grind his crotch against my stomach as his legs wrapped around my waist. I could tell he wanted this, even if he had wanted me gone in the first place.

My hands started to grasp the collar of his t shirt from the back and I started ripping it not having time myself to take it off for him the proper way. Once it was shredded off his body he panted for a second before looking at me with hungry eyes and pouncing on me. His legs tightly around my waist and his hands pulling at my hair tighter than I would have requested.