~4~

Words:699

Warnings: Bad grammar, tenses and timeskip

"I once was a human until some sort of witch cursed me with this stupid spell...which i can't touch humans if i touch any human...i'll be disappear forever"

"So you're telling me that you're a supernatural spirit or something like that?" Tweek asked.
"Yeah, sort of like that i guess" Craig snickered as he looked up at the beautiful blue sky. Both of them are satting down on the grass admiring the sky. It's already been a couple of hours that they hang out in the woods, Tweek started to be close to Craig even though the only met for a day or two but only in a friend way. Craig on the other hand doesn't fully trusted Tweek because he's scared that he'll be like the other humans which the fact that he lied. "I think we should go back to the city..it looks like its getting dark here which means there would be wolves and bears coming out of the forest" Craig said. "Wolves?!?! Bears?!? Oh my god! They're gonna kill me Agk! Jezzus Fuck!" Tweek panicked thanks to his negative thoughts about him being eaten alive.

Craig can't help but laughed at the adorable twitchy blonde boy, "Don't worry, I won't let them eat you or kill you." Tweek look away in emabarrassment "S-sorry i-i just can't stop panicking...it's due to my addiction of caffiene and stuff". Craig patted Tweek's back telling him that it's fine.

Craig's eyes widened as he can't keep his eye contact away from Tweek so does Tweek. Both of them were looking into each other just i Craig noticed, Tweek has green eyes with a brown ring around it's pupil.

 Both of them were looking into each other just i Craig noticed, Tweek has green eyes with a brown ring around it's pupil

"You have beautiful eyes..." Craig just noticed what he just said. "W-what..?" Tweek's cheeks heated up which means he was blushing. There was an awkward silence between them as Tweek started to feel uncomfortable, Craig broke the silent with a coughed and spoke "Let's go back" he stood up, shoving his hands in his jacket pocket.

Tweek followed Craig out of the woods, thinking of what he just said. 'Does he really mean by my eyes? Most of kids would said it look weird' Tweek shooked his head to forget it. They walked in an awkward silent, neither of them talk or stare at each other. Then suddenly Craig glance at Tweek then look to the front as Tweek glance at him. Both of them were glancing at each while walking.

After a few more walks, they stop at the park where they started. "i guess this is our stop," Craig said monotone. Tweek nodded and smiled "thanks for the walk and adventure Craig". Craig eyes widened in shocked 'Tweek didn't stuttered' "yeah, I guess so".Tweek reachs out to shake Craig's hand but Craig didn't do it as Tweek just realized, he pulled his hand away "ah! sorry -I forgot," Tweek turned and started to walked away.

Tweek stop for a second, "o-oh Craig, would y-you like to-" just as he turn around Craig disappear. The twitchy blonde eyes widened and turn his head to the left then to the right "I-I guess...goodbye then.." he sighed and start walking to his house.

____________________________________

"Where did you went to?! where's the sugar that I told you to bought?!" Tweek's mom yelled at the twitchy boy. "Gah! I-i'm sorry m-mom. I-I was uuummm..w-walk-" ding dong "Gah?!?!? I-i'll get it" Tweek dashed to the door and open it as he saw a pack of sugar and two lollipops it has a note attach to it. Tweek was shocked and grab it. 'Sorry, I hope you forgive me.. and your welcome -Craig' Tweek smile warmly, giving the sugar to his mother which made her happy so does him.

Tweek was in his room, laying on the bed as he was admiring the lollipops that Craig bought for him. 'what is this feeling? my heart keeps on beating so fast?' questions pop out of his mind. Just before he close his eyes to went to sleep, his mother called him. "Tweek! Some is here to see you!" "Gah?! c-coming!" he jumps of the bed and dash out, founding the person who wants to see him.

...Kenny McCormick

to be continued

I am so sorry this is short, I ran out of ideas for this chapter but I promise for the next chapter it will be longer...I hope. anyways I hope you like this chapter ^^;; even though there would be ALOT of bad grammar and tenses so yeah. Don't forgot to vote and comment :3.