~9~

Words: 948
Warning: bad tense, bad grammar and timeskip.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

The clock ticks as Tweek couldn't focus on his lesson. He was in his classroom, looking down as he kept thinking about the confession. He didn't get some sleep last night. Tweek fell bad-no....miserable. He should have told Craig what his answer would be but he just can't. Those feelings in his head, it won't stop. It keeps on repeating and repeating.
Do i really like Craig?
Do i like him more than friends?
What will happen if i rejected him?
Will he not be friend with me anymore?
Oh god this is..too much presur-

"Tweek Tweak! Stop day dreaming!!" Tweek screamed and looked to his teacher. All eyes where at Tweek as he could feel the preasure increasing. "May you tell us what were you thinking about?" the teacher glared bringing shivers through his spine.

"A-ah! Uuumm i-i was well-i just..you see oh god! This is too much preasure!!" Tweek grippied onto his hair. Then suddenly a flashback flash onto Tweek's eyes.

"Didn't i told you to stop gripping onto your hair?"

"Craig...." Tweek mumbled and twitched. "Who?" The teacher snapped him out of reality and screamed again. "Oh! Uummm well Cr-Crai-" a paper plane just hit the teacher's back head which made the teacher gone furious. "Alright! Who did that!?" The teacher glanced to every each student until he saw one student which was chuckling. "Kenny Mccormick! Principal office now!" Kenny stick his tongue out to his teacher and immediately hop off his chair, walking out the class.

Then the teacher looked at Tweek, "Tweek if i ever saw you daydreaming in my class, you'll also be send in the principal office!" Tweek nodded and gulped. He felt relief but guilty that Kenny saved him for this scary teacher bastard. Tweek glanced at the window as his eyes went widened. He saw a blue chullo hat boy walking passed the school. Tweek shooked his head and looked back at the window again to make sure if it isn't another illusion. Nothing was there, No chullo hat boy..
No Craig.

____________________________

Time passed and it's lunch time. Tweek was walking to the janitor closer with his lunchbox because he prefer peaceful and a quiet lunch break.

"Where are you going?" A familiar voice called him out. Tweek turned to his back and saw the one and only Kenny. "Janitor closet...got a problem?" Tweek groaned. Kenny raised his hands in surrender, "Hey don't act like that, i did save your ass back there." The twitchy blonde sighed and thanked to Kenny for saving him.

Kenny smirked and bowed like a gentleman, "no worries, my dear~ but in repay you shall allowed me to eat with you." Tweek's eyes widened and gasped, "n-no way! It'll be awkward or bad b-beside you don't want to hang out with a spazz like me." "Meh, no big deal..beside i'm getting bored with does homosexuals with their lovey dovey stuff," Kenyy crossed his arms. "Stan and Kyle?" The blonde boy wearing a parka nodded. Tweek had no use because Kenny is determined to have lunch with Tweek, the twitchy blonde and sighed as he nodded in agreement.

Kenny grinned, immediately grabbed Tweek's wrist rushing to the janitor closet. "Let's go to neverland!" Tweek couldn't help but laughed at how Kenny acted. Tweek then looked at Kenny holding his wrist. Oh how Tweek wish it was Craig's han- Immediately Tweek shooked his head and ignored at his statement.

They arrived at the closet sitting down with a comfortable distance, not to close, not to far, just right. The twitchy blonde was having coffee and sandwiches for lunch. The other blondey was having junk food instead. It was a comfortable silent as the both blonde was eating there lunch. "Hey Tweek..i saw you made a friend yesterday, why didn't ya told me?" Kenny asked.

"O-oh! You mean Craig- well he uummm is my friend yeah?" Tweek forced a smile on his face which made Kenny raised his eyebrow and got confused. "Ok?" Kenny continued to eat his lunch. "Uummm question, how d-did you got out of the principal office? I thought you'll get a detention later," Tweek asked trying to kill the awkward silence. Kenny shrugged, "i didn't walked to the pincipal office-" "so you escaped class?!" "Tweek chill..and it's not 'escaping' it's 'trying to kill time with something meaningful'.." Tweek rolled his eyes and mumbled.

____________________________

Lunch was finished so does Tweek's classes, which means it's time to go home. The twitchy blonde was walking to his house while sipping onto his coffee. It was a peaceful walk, no one to disturbed. A quiet walk except for the sound of rocks being kicked by Tweek.

Then, Tweek's mind immediately imagined about Craig and the confession yesterday. His eyes went wide as anxiety started to filled onto his whole body. He tried shooking his head but no use, it keep on repeating. 'Why is this happening to me? Why does my brain keep on thinking about it? My heart it's beating fast whenever i imagined Craig..' Tweek thought looking down on the side walk. He needs more time, he needs time. Time to think. He just couldn't agree that he is in love with Craig! Wait-he's inlove with Craig?! That just came out of nowhere.

The blondey shooked his head once more and sighed. Does he really felt like that for Craig? Or its just some crush? Tweek couldn't decided weither or not he likes Craig more than friends.

Maybe, one day he'll tell Craig what his feeling for him. He needs time.

Tweek needs time.