4-Aphmau! You have a crush!? Huh,WHAT!? I never did it!

(This may be a short chapter! Also if anyone has a request for an X Reader I may take it depending if I have time, I'll tell you though, well reply to the first request of that guy or girl though I don't do male readers as of what I write keep that in mind pls. Okay on to the chapter!)

    Aphmau and I were talking in the hall about the whole cafeteria thing. "Hey (Y/N) can I tell you something but if I do you have to keep it a secret." Aphmau said as I nodded smiling at her. "I have a crush on Kai." She said quietly and quickly, thank you wolf ears for catching that!

     "Aphmau! You have a crush!?" I whisper-yelled to Aphmau as she nodded.

    I giggled and hugged her,"I'm happy for you!" I said letting her go.

      "Aphmau and (Y/N) that principle needs you." Our gym teacher said as we fallowed him.

      Some time later...

     "Huh,WHAT!? I never did it! I never took any part with them! Sure I know them but I hate them! Zenix had a crush on me and still does to this day! That's the only reason they talked to me!" I said wanting to rip someone or something to shreds.

       Then the window crashed as Ein came crashing through.

     Time Skip brought to you by a fabulous person out there (sorry for time skips it's just my YouTube isn't working and I can't remember what happened clearly thanks to me crying a lot from the Emerald Secret incident with Ein and Aaron Aphmau and Uhhg! I can't take it but I still love Ein.)

      "Huh? Someone's coming!" I said quietly as Ein and I were checking the locker with Aph.

      All of a sudden Aphmau pushed Ein and I into the locker as she hid around around here somewhere. "*yawn*" I yawned only because I stayed up all night studying and trying to come up with an idea on how to pick an alpha male.

        "Are you tired? Uhh if you want you can sleep on me I don't mind." Ein suggested looking down at me.

      I looked up at him with tired eyes, "Are you sure?" I asked him yawning at the end of my sentence.

     He nodded as I fell asleep.

       Ein's P.O.V (Never saw it? Maybe idk I'm not you. )

     (Y/N), she's asleep on me. I can't believe it. I mean I love her and I like Aphmau maybe even love her, but it's both of them. I don't know what to do honestly. I bet I'm a blushing mess, luckily she's asleep.

     Then while I was in my thoughts Aphmau fell beside (Y/N) and I, apparently she was awake a few seconds before hand.

     Now we are in the office again. "I did it." A black hairs male came in as (Y/N) was in tears.

     After everyone talked and the boy came out with a smirk on his face (Y/N) went up to him. I didn't stop her knowing if I did I may get a few more scars,"Zane Ro'meave! I can't believe it! I had faith in you every last drop from my very soul! You have become heartless to do that! I have no words! Z-Zane, I can't you were like a brother to me. For now on stay out of my room and don't even bother talking to me. I'll still walk with you but that's it! I-I need to go. I lost all hope and trust in you Zane." (Y/N) chocked on her own sobs as she went back to Aphmau and I, well me because Aphmau left since it was after school already.

     "Wai-!" A few werewolf's were around him saying that he shouldn't say anything else and that he disrespected (Y/N).

     I walked (Y/N) home that day. I love her more than Aphmau. Aphmau I don't think I even love...Uhhg this is confusing. "Thanks Ein again for walking me home. I'll see you tomorrow at the mall to hangout right?" (Y/N) asked wanting to make sure.

     "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. I'll text you later though if that's okay." I said wiping away her last tear.

     (Y/N) nodded as we said our goodbyes.

      I love her

     Your P.O.V

I love him

(⚠️Contains spoilers of My Street Emerald Secret if you haven't watched it yet! This is your warning ⚠️

Not short did it within 1h and 30min so yay! Well sorry if it's sucky but um yeah I may make a sequel to this when it's done but it all depends on how long season two is of PDH but with what Ein blurted put in Emerald Secret was really making theories but I love this one and I do believe the one that says something along the lines of(ps this is my own wording so yeah) :

The demon warlock is the snake eyed man
Hey wasted the potions on his son aka Travis
The potion failed but the potion makes people's eyes green

A reason Travis's eyes are green (maybe)

Yeah tell me in you believe that or you don't below if your reading this when it's either revealed if that's true or not please still say if you did if you want. Well have a nice day/night/morning everyone and I'll see yeah next time bOi!)