11-I love you... (Final)

It's been a few moths Ein and I are moving in together next year since I just turned 17 I have to wait till I'm 18. I am living with my parents,thought I have to leave for one. You see I need to keep my eyes tamed, they've been worse than ever. I will be going to England to visit my fathers personal helpers to help me. I don't want to leave but I don't want to hurt Ein. I swear my eyes are worse than Aaron's, they are untamed most of the day. It's sad I just don't wanna go.

       "It's packing time (N/N), I'm sorry but you must leave today." Rose said hugging me as she came in.

      "I-I don't wanna leave, I don't wanna leave him. He's been there for me, barely anyone has. Only Aphmau can be there sometimes, Dotty, Daniel, and Ryland kind of can as well, Kacey and Katelyn are so busy, same with KC and Teony, the boys are with Aphmau a lot, it's just no one can be there." I said chocking on my own sobs.

      "Shh, shh, it's okay. I'll be helping there too, you can talk to me." Rose said quietly.

We started to pack my shirts, dresses/shorts/ skirts/ all, my pants, sweaters, a couple pairs of shoes, brushes, combs, shampoo,conditioner , pjs, any medicine needed, my posters, my pictures, and snacks. I made sure to grab the locket Ein got me for our second date with a picture of him and picture of us and our friends. A tear slipped down my cheek. "Ein..." Rose put a hand on my shoulder.

"You got everything?" She asked me gently petting my tail.

"One last thing." I said going under my bed and grabbing a book.

"What's that?" Rose asked me pointing to the book.

"It's a scrapbook filled with everything Ein and I did together and with our friends. I'm going to give it to him before I leave. He gave me something to remember him by now I've got something to give to him to remember me." I said smiling a little.

"That's sweets (Y/N). You know I should to that to my boyfriend. Jake is a weird one and always changes what he likes, but not who he loves luckily. Anyway my hunny bun you'll be okay, sure you can't text but you can send letters." Rose said hoping to lift my sprits.

"Thanks Rose, shouldn't we be saying goodbye though?" I asked as Rose face palmed and nodded.

Time Skip brought to you by me sad because I'm ending this book.

We were at the park, Aphmau, Aph's mom,the three Ro'Meave brothers, Mr. and Mrs.Ro'Meave, Katelyn's dad, Katelyn, Kacey, Kai, Dotty,Daniel and Ryland, Travis, Travis's dad, and my family were there. A tear slipped down my cheek as I smiled,"Hello everyone, a lot of you are wondering why I called you here today. Today is a sad day for many as of (Y/N) Lycan will be leaving to England later today. The next few hours are to hangout for the last time for a year and say your goodbyes." Rose said sadly as Aphmau, Garroth, Mrs.Ro'Meave, Ein, Kai, and Kacey gasped surprised as I lowered my head.

Time Skip brought to you by be being sorry for so many of these

      Bye.... that's what I herd from everyone besides Ein. Ein comes up to me and hugs me,"(Y/N) I'll miss you but I promise I'll send you stuff. Don't forget about us okay?"Ein asked jokingly.

     I nodded as our tails wagged in sink. "Hey Ein here it's for you. It's something I wanna give to you before I leave." I said handing Ein the book.

      He opens the first page and smiled it was Ein and I. I giggled a little and he chuckled."Thanks (Y/N) it's amazing." He said closing it and smiling at me.

      I smiled back and hugged him,"Hey Ein can I well..." I trailed off as Ein nodded.

      Soon we kissed our first kiss, Rose snapped photos as quick as ever. As we parted we only had seconds before I needed to leave."Bye Ein," I aid getting in the car as he came up too," I love you Ein forever and always."

       The car started and started moving Ein ran to the car window saying...

"I love you..."
Edit: Love Love Alpha's!(Alpha and Omega sequel Ein x Reader) is the sequel check it out!
     Omg is done, I love you all thanks for reading! If you want a sequel please tell me before hand if you see an edit here I will put the name of the squeal. Thanks to everyone who enjoyed this book and thanks for reading again, Ima cry for a minute internally now I really loved working this book. Bye.