10-The Rose is Here and Blooming!!

My Oc who is your cousin is gonna be here I you read this thanx btw! Her name is Rose sorry if that's your name if you want to you can change it to Rosie or Rosa so her nicknames.   She's two years older than Aaron and is done with collage and is also a Ultima! Also I just am wanting to cry because of this person and their comments, those comments made me so so so happy. So thanks or in Japanese since I really wanna say this Arigatō AphmauLoverLost2 you are awesome!

     Rose's P.O.V

       I smiled as I went up to the Ro'Meave's house. I knocked gently, I just don't wanna be Garroth and break the door. "I got it!!" My cousin yelled coming to the door.

       The second she opened the door I hugged her,"(Y/N)!!! I missed you so much!" I said picking her up a little.

        "Rose! Haha! I didn't know you were coming!! It's been so long, how many years now like what, 7?" She said laughing as I put her down.

      "Meh cousin meh cousin it's been 8. Hehe!" I said giggling she did too.

      "Come inside Mrs. and Mr.Ro'Meave are out right now and the boys are hanging out with Aph. My boyfriends here with me so you'll get to meet him!" (Y/N) said pulling me inside.

      She led me to the living room were I saw a Werewolf boy sitting down on the couch staring at us,"Unm,(Y/N) who's this?" The boy asked shyly.

      I giggled as (Y/N) jumped up and down a little,"Ein this is my cousin Rose, Rise this is my boyfriend Ein!" (Y/N) said pulling me to sit next to her.

      "Hi Ein! You must be the lucky one to steal my cousins heart. I'm glad she's with someone who's gonna be there for her. Her last few boyfriends Mellisa set her up with her never there, kind, or willing to fight for her love. She told me everything." I said giggling at his blushing face almost matching (Y/N)'s.

     Ein looked at (Y/N),"Thank you Rose." Ein said.

       "Now (Y/N) yo mamma and papa told me to tell you to tell him the secret. If he tells anyone he's dead, tell him that too." I whispered to my cousin.

     "So Ein my family has a secret, if you dare tell a single soul that isn't it you will die. My family such as Aaron, Mellisa, my mom, my dad and I are Ultimas. You know the tale I know you do, Rose is the only cousin that is one and it's secret to even her parents and siblings. It's the whole reason I have ears and a tail. I couldn't tell you sooner or well I'd never be here, sorry." As soon as (Y/N) finishes I bring out my ears and tail.

      Ein nodded,"I understand, I promise I won't tell anyone I'm not supposed to." Ein said.

       My cousin and I nodded as she asked me something,"Where's that childhood Rose that I use to know? What happened to you being so shy and never coming out of your room?"

     I looked at her for a few good seconds,"I'm still very shy it's very hard to not stutter here and hide! Well it was, hehe. It all started when I started collage, I became a little more social though I'm still the girl who draws anime (HETALIA!!!) and cartoons, even OCs. I just got out for once and well I changed since then, also Mellisa pushes me and I mean literally pushes me outside." I explained smiling.

       "So the Rose is blooming huh. I am proud of you! It's good to see you go outside you don't beed to be pale like Zane! Though you've tanned since you were young." (Y/N) said as Ein like dat a childhood picture of us two and back at me surprised.

      "Well this part Mexican wolf visited Mexico for a couple of years. I was in the sun a lot and tanned quite a bit." I said laughing a little.

        "You sure did change a lot, you grew taller, puberty hit you hard it seems, your fur grew longer, your hair is fuller and a bit longer, your eyes shine brighter, and well as we all know you tanned." Ein said naming things that happened to me basing off the photo.

      "Yeah I guess I did, and puberty was hell, so so so bad. Agni, just Agni, it as the worst." I said.

       "Do you even wear makeup? If so what do you wear to make you look beautiful?" (Y/N) asked me studying my face alongside Ein.

      "I do but very little! Concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and well that's it. I don't really like it unless it for cosplay I will deal with the cakey feeling then." I said.

     "Wow!" Ein and (Y/N) said in unison.

Time skip brought to you by me friend making me really sad and worried...

      "I've got to go, your mom and dad wanna see me (N/N) (nickname). Bye!" I said walking out and to my car.

     "Bye Rose!!" (Y/N) said.

      "Bye!" Ein said.

Edit:The next chapter is sadly the last but if anyone wants a sequel for Emerald Secret setting but things changed well tell me even if it's one person. I am actually having a lot of fun writing this so I hope you guys like reading this. Oh god I feel like crying but I'm listening to a Hamilton soundtracks so I can't cause it's Helpless. Anyway off of that thanks to everyone who read this or is reading this. My friend purposely it her wrist today and she won't tell me why and I'm worried. She's like a older sister to me, I just want her to be okay. Sorry you guys had to read my rant but if anyone wants a sequel I'll make one, if you wanna talk to me privately or just chat don't me afraid to do so. As long as I have wifi I'll be able to talk to you all. Bye!

Another edit: omg thnx guys!!!