part22

Its evening now Manik is up...

He is getting bored...sitting their doing nothing...but just staring at wall..infront of him...

That time only Nurse enter in room...she looks at Manik...N her hosh ud gaye...After seeing the Handsome man sitting on Hospitals Bed...wide smile comes on Nurse face...she starts oglowing at him...

She is just standing in door n gaping at him...

All this while Nandu who is observing her reaction sitting on couch calls her...n breaks her trance...

Nurse looks at hera annoyingly as she breaks her looking session...n then at Manik...

Manik too looks at them...after hearing Nandu...

Nurse ignore Nandu and give seductive smile to Manik n goes towards him...n stand beside his bed...

Which makes Nandu angry..

Nurse: sir apki dressing karni hai...

Manik nodds..

Nurse: Mam u hv to go outside...sir ki dressing karni hai..

Nandini nodds and stands up to leave..

Manik looks at her n find moving towards door...

Manik: she is my wife..she can stay here...right..

Manik asks Nurse...

Which make Nandu stops at door...n she turns towards them..

Nurse want to deny..as she want to spend some alone time with this hot hunk which is sitting infront of her...but she nodds..as she cant deny....

So Nandu comes back n stand beside the Maniks bed...

Nurse: sir u hv to remove ur shirt..as i hv to apply the ointment on the wounds...

Manik nodds..n starts to remove his shirt...

But while removing it he hisses in a pain...as his hands are paining...

Seeing this Nandu gets worried...

Nandu: Ruko Manik...mai help kar deti hu...

Manik looks at her with painful eyes...n nodds...

Nandu starts opening his shirts buttons.... while removing the shirt Nandu's hands touch his bare skin...the current passes through their bodies...its the first time they r so close to eachother...warmness forms in Nandu's stomach...becoz of their closeness...all this while Manik is just looking at her.. feeling her...

After removing shirt she place it on near table...

N she looks at Manik...his upper naked body is giving her goosebumps...little blush crept on her cheeks...as she first time seeing him like this...

Nundu looks at Nurse n fonds her staring at Maniks Naked upper body...

She is admiring him...with a seductive smile on her face...

Nandu gets angry after seeing this.. Nurse gaping at Manik...

Nurse comes near Manik n starts dressing his hand...but her eyes are on his well tone body...which already has created a hot environment there...

Manik look at Nandu n find her glaring at Nurse...

When Manik is looking at her...that time nurse mistakenly press his wound on hand...as she is busy in checking him out...n he hisses in pain..

Manik: aaaàaahh....

After seeing him in pain Nandu's anger increases...

and she scolds her...