Part50

Manik stops the car infront of the famous 5star hotel...

Manik: lets go..

Saying he opens his side of door n comes out of it..

But Nandu looks at other side.. Ignoring him..

He comes to her side... N open the door for her.. N holds his hand infront of her...

But she folds her hand near her chest.. N looks at other side...

Manik shakes his head on her nautanki..

Manik: Nandini come out.. Lets go..

Nandu: i dont want to..

Manik: ohkk so u want me to... Do whatever i did sometime back.. U know when u denied to come with me...

Hearing this Nandu's eyes goes bigger..

She remembers what he did in hospital..

Manik leans near her ear...n whispers..

His hot breath gives shivers to her..

Manik: u know what...i dont have any problem to do that again.. I would love to do that...u know u in my arms...

Nandu shakes her head in no.. N hurriedly pushing him comes out of the car..

N starts walking near the entrance of the hotel...leaving Manik alone..

Manik stands there looking at her going figure..

Nandu sensing that Manik is not walking beside her.. Turns back.. N finds him standing near their car..

She raises her eyebrows n asks.. What?

Manik forwards his hand.. N with eyes he points at it... Saying her that she needs to hold it..

Nandu rolls her eyes.. N comes back.. N holds his hand..

Manik smile widely..

Nandu: jyada khush hone ki jarurat nai hai.. I need to go to back to hospital soon..bohot kaam hai..

Saying this she drags Manik with her...

Near entrance Manik gives his key to watchman.. N asks him to park the car...

He goes inside.. N finds one of the staff member of hotel... Coming.. Manik asks him for table...for two..

Staff: sorry sir there is no table for two is available.. But if u wont mind then u can sit there.. ( he says pointing a table for 4)

Manik nodds.. N agrees to sit there..

They sits on table...

Manik: Nandu u order whatever u want.. I will just come back from washroom..

Nandu nodds..

N Manik goes to washroom..

Nandu is busy in reading Menu Card..

That time only the person who is sitting opposite to their table...his eyes fells on her...

Small smile comes on that person's face..

He is there for some business meeting.. N the meeting is almost over..

After the other person leaves...the person who is looking at Nandu stands from his sit..

N buttons his suits button..

N walks towards her with a smirk on his face...

He stands infront of her table...