Chapter 2: Inevitable

====================================== 

KIDS, THIS CHAPTER ISN'T FOR YOUR EYES. 

====================================== 

He walked towards the center of the large, pristine white receiving room and Alexa clung to him desperately - she has no idea what she was desperate about, his mouth on hers wreaking havoc on her senses or the fact that he does not even know her name and she's letting him kiss her. 

"Wait, wait! My God!" She groaned as some of her sanity returned. But sensing her hesitation, Alexander intensified the kiss leaving no room for rational thought as Alexa tried to summon some inner strength that she must have left at the bar earlier. Alexa, ano ba mag-isip ka! Her mind screamed at her but her body had other plans as her arms wrapped around his neck to bring him closer. Teka lang! Teka lang This is not how your first time is supposed to be! Her logical mind shouted and Alexa groaned pushing him away from her. 

"Why?" He asked as he put her down and she shakily took a step backward. Anong why? Nagtanong ka pa di mo nga alam kung anong pangalan ko! 

"Wait." She replied breathlessly as he moved towards her. She held out her hand to ward him off. Alexa, what the hell! Paalisin mo tong lalaking to ngayon na! "Umm..." She started to say as she wet her parched lips with her tongue. He looked at her expectantly and she inwardly groaned.  

"What's wrong?" He asked tilting her face up and Alexa shivered when his breath hit her face - even his breathing has become an aphrodisiac in her muddled mind.  

Give in. Alexander thought silently not taking his eyes off her. Hindi pa nya naranasang mamilit o mang-seduce ng babae much more twenty-one-year-old women who claim to be Julia Roberts but here he is, using all sensual arsenals just to get her to say yes. 

"This isn't right." Alexa started to say but his mouth swooped down on hers. Oh no, oh no, oh no! She thought as she felt him lift her up before he lowered her down to the apple-green sofa, her housemate, Michelle bought at a local bazaar. Uncertainty clouded her brain when her back touched the soft, cotton-covered seat and Alexander raised his face an inch off hers as the necessity to breath became too painful to ignore. 

"You want this. We want this..." He murmured and she swallowed hard.  

"I'm not so sur--" She tried to deny but he silenced her again with his mouth. Ano ba pagsalitain mo ako! Alexa thought as his soft lips nudged her mouth open drawing a beleaguered sigh from her. She felt his hand move under her shirt and she moaned with need. The trail of his touch almost felt too sinfully delicious on her bare skin.  

"I need you..." He whispered against her mouth and her mind went blank. "I need you tonight..." He whispered again as he moved her lacy bra aside to cup her breast.  

"But..." She protested even as she trembled.  

"Please..." He said and Alexa moaned aloud as his hand moved to her other breast. Think Alexa, think!  

"My housemates...." She started and stopped when she felt his mouth on her neck, his hand moved lower to unzip her pants. Stop! Her mind screamed as her hips bucked against his hand. 

Alexander knew he wasn't playing fair, but the desire to possess her was too strong that it overpowered rational thought. He pushed her shirt up as he placed small kisses on her stomach eliciting a moan from her. He traced the edge of her navel with his tongue and Alexa's toes curled.  

Oh my God! She screamed in her head as his mouth moved lower until it reached the edge of her white underwear. She started to recite the Philippine Constitution in her mind...