Reason 1: Mark

Mark POV

I go a letter in the mail with a disk in it. All the note said was 'Watch this disk until it is over you're the first one. Last wish' I was confused but I figured it was a prank or something. Back in my room I slip it into my laptop ready for someone to pop on my screne and yell "PRANK!"

I was not ready for what I was about to see.

Video (what Mark saw)

Reason 1

"So by the time you see this I will be dead and you will never get to know me as a real person."

'pause'

"Not that it really mattered to you did it? Every day when I walked through the halls you always pushed me to a wall or locker yelling at me about how stupid I was or how much of a loser I was. At first I always wondered what I ever did to make you hate me. Then after awhile I realized it was just for your amusment. I was just a toy to play with. I should let you know that I'm not stupid, I was the top 5 of our class. I'm a loser? No one ever got to know me well enough to think other wise.

I would really like to know what goes went through your head when you first met me. Why you would make fun of my just because. I went home many night with bruises on my arms  from your violence. Smashing my head against the locker? I passed out for two days the first time and have had cronic head aches every day. But did that stop you? Not unless you weren't at school or you had a detention. I could have told someone about teh abuse but I didn't. I could have ruined your perfect reputation, perfect life, but I didn't becasue I knew about your family at home. That's right Mark I knew about your sister past life before the adopttion, what happend to your mom that day she came home from work without a job, who your dad was cheating on your mom for all those years. Who you ask? It was my mom.

'pause'

Yeah, we might have been siblings Mark. But you'll never meet your real sister, because you took abuse too far and now I'm dead. And the first reason for killing myself?

You."

Reason 1 end

I sat back on my bed, a slight buildup of tears in my eyes. I knew my dad cheated on my mom before I was born, I knew what had happened to my adoted sister, I knew parts of the story from that day my mom came home. What I didn't know was that it had been Kate's mom, or maybe it was my mom too.

It was true, I abused Kate everyday. I never thought much about it after awhile, just something to do to get my frustrations out. If people knew about this then my reputation would be ruined.

The disk said that I was reason one.

How many more reasons killed Kate Meggson?