Reason 3: Derrek

Reason 3

The door bell rang. I set down my beer and 

"Derrek, or should I say Mr. Breaux? I don't know where to even begin with you. But from watching the first two, you know what you did. And if not? Here let's start at the beginning of the first day of school. You were the new teacher here and no one knew about your past. The students loved you and the teachers respected you. But I didn't, I saw what you did behind the school every day with that girl. I knew what you did to Mark's now sister. I knew what was hidden in your closet. How you ask? You should know, you told me all about it on that one night, remember that?

pause

The second week of school I saw you and that girl behind the school, what you were doing to her and I could tell she didn't like it. I also saw the knife in your hand while the other hand...explored. You looked up and saw me, letting go of the girl. I tried to run but my legs wouldn't respond. You grabbed me and took me to your house. You wanted to hear me scream, you thought I was asleep when you told me all of your secrets. When I awoke I searched for a way out and saw your closet. There was a picture of every girl you had ever raped in you bed...in age order. Your own daughter? But you put her up for adoption didn't you? When you couldn't handle the crying all the time. 

You should know that she is Mark's new sister

And I have planned this to end with a knock on your door."

There was a knock on my door. That was so weird....

"That's the police, you sick bastard, you were reason number three."