Reason 2: Kaelie

"KAELIE YOU HAVE A LETTER!" My mom yelled from down the hall.

"COMING MOTHER!" I got up from my bed wondering who the hell would send me a letter. Like really who send snail mail anymore. If someone wanted to talk to me they would facebook me or text me. I had my girls over after school.

"Ooh what is it?" one of them asked. I opened the letter. It said

'Kaelie, you're probably with your 'possy' right now so watch this with them. Your reason two.

WTF? I put the disk from the envolope in my movie player in my room. We watched the first reason and then to our reason.

Reason 2

"Kaelie, as you saw in the first part of this video, I have killed myself and you're one of the many reasons that I did. Not everyone on these videos has hurt me enough that I killed myself but you were one of them.

We used to be best friends Kae, all the way up until 6th grade, remember that? Every day we would hang out, since we met each other at daycare when we were four. We went to camps together, had the same classes together. We even started our periods at the same time. Then that day on 8th grade, it all came crashing down.

It was the your birthday party and everyone in our grade was invited. You and I were greeting everyone and mingleing through the crowd when I saw Mac. Remember Mac? we were both madly in love with him. You had told me so when he came in on the first day of school. I was the one that got to know him and told you everything about him because he was in all of my classes. What you didn't know was that I liked him too. Getting back to the party.

Mac had walked in so I went over to greet him. You were talking with some other friends at the time. We started chatting and soon after you walked over. Someone told you that we were flirting and that I had kissed Mac. I didn't, but you didn't believe me. I tried to talk to you for weeks but you wouldn't listen. In school we had a fight. You revealed all of the secrets that I told you and trashed me in front of the whole school. I was crushed. You threw Mac away like a piece of trash when he stood up for me. Mac stopped talking to me too. The whole school stopped talking to me and you became a popular bitch. A stuck up, egotistical, ugly, bitch.

And now I'm dead and you can't make it up to me. You can never take that back.

But the funny thing is? I forgive you.