C17

Your Not Welcomed

C17

(Taylor POV)

I watched as Harry walked out the door and maybe even out of our lives again.

This feeling is the wrost! Bui I only had it once before. When he left when he found out I was pregnant. Usually I would fall to my knees and cry my eyes out.

But not today. Today I was going to hold my on. Like I've been doing for these past years.

I wasn't going to break. Not again. Not ever!

I have to think about my daughter.

Not me.

(Harry's POV)

I stood their at her door debating on if I should open the door or not.

I decided it would be best if I didn't.

I walk down to my car still memorized by what happen. I can't believe Taylor. The only reason she did what she did was because I said go to hell.

I thought we were really getting along but after that little petty fight we just had, I feel like I was wrong.

Completely Wrong.

The drive to the hotel was pretty silent. I walked up to the room ignoring the paps then I usually do.

I walk into the room not bothering to acknowledge the boys. I just wasn't in the mood.

I opened the door to the bedroom and laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling above me.. Remembering the events that happen today.

A tear slippe out the corner of my eye and rolled down my face thinking about the fact that I may never see my daughter again.

It still seems so surreal that I was in Taylor's presence.

Emas too. Ema is really just a little mini me. We look alike and everythi-.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said wiping away what's left of the one tear I just shed. It was Lou.

"Hazza? What happen?" He said sitting next to me on the bed.

I sat up and spilled out everything that happen today from what Morgan told me too leaving Taylor's apartment.

"Wow. I'm so sorry about that Hazza. But if it makes you feel any better? I get sad when your sad. Your the mooder." I chuckled to myself. "A mooder Lou? Really?"

"Yes Hazza really. A mooder is someone who can control everyone else's mood. Pretty cool if you ask me." He said standing up.

"Thank you Lou." He walked toward the door and opened it. "No problem Larry."

I gave him the glare and threw the pillow at him.

(Taylor's POV)

I curled up next too Ema on the couch. She came to me and snuggled into my arms.

This feeling have your baby laying in your arms is the most amazing, indescribable feeling ever. "Mama?"

I looked down at Ema with her beautiful green orbs. "Yes baby?" "Why Harry leaf? I miss Harry."