ELEVEN

Well, no one can be happy I guess.

Jaxon

I placed the photo down and my eyes went to the stairs. I took a step closer while setting back down the photo of me and my ma. My shoes would make the wood creak but I stared at the begging of the stairs.

"Leave him alone Alfonso!" My ma yelled while I tried to run up stairs. My feet carried me as fast as they can move. I skipped two stairs but ended up tripping and falling back on him.

"You never watch again. You never touch me again!" He hissed in my ear. Tears streamed down my face while I was trying to get out of his grasp.

"If she ever screams again, you go to your room. You do not come and try to help her. You understand?!" He yelled while he gripped the back of my collar and yanked me down till I fell backwards and fell down the stairs.

I groaned and cried at the same time. I fell to my side and see my ma tied up on the chair with no shirt. I closed my eyes and went on my back trying to breathe.

She was crying and screaming for me to get up. But I couldn't.

I simply couldn't.

My eyes blinked open while I see him walk down the stairs smiling at me. I felt blood come out of my nose and some on the side of my lips. His shoes taunt me while I tried and tried to get up.

My ma screams were muffles to me.

Why can't anybody hear?

Why can't anybody call someone for help? Just for us, why?

Please, someone.

"Never again child. You understand me!" His shoe kicked at my side of my stomach making me groan and gasp for air. "You understand!?" He roared kicking me again.

He kicked me ten times.
The same spot.
I laid on my back, getting kicked over and over again while I couldn't hear anything but my groans and his huffs he would take each kick he would do. I couldn't breathe. Even I tried, I couldn't.

I felt like dying. Well...I thought I died. I couldn't feel any pain, when he kicked me. My body would move but I didn't fell anything.

When he stopped, his face loomed over mine from above. "Clean yourself up and get ready for school." He chuckled while he walked away.

I wanted to yell at him that it's night. But I didn't find the guts,or should I say air to do it.

My ma's screams is all I heard that night. Her sobs echoed through out the house at night, while I could barely move on my bed. Or should I say, the floor and a pillow.

I blinked. I swallowed harsh and took a deep breath in. I looked behind me and see Jordan laughing at whatever Denise said to Landon. I looked back to the top of the stairs and slowly walked up.