SEVENTEEN

I'm coming.

J

"Boss!" I snapped my head towards my left and see one of my men running towards me with their phone in hand.

"What." I snapped while I was sitting at my desk looking through cameras near the gas station.

"You need to look at this!" He runs in front of the desk, shoving the phone in my face.

"Well I can't fûckin look at it if it's shoved in my face!" I growled and slapped his hand.

"Sorry boss, but here." He slides the phone on my desk and I glare at him once then pick it up.

My lips slowly curl up in a smirk while I see the red dot on the map. "And also one of our men flew out there and recorded this." I place the phone next to my computer and he shows me a tablet with a recording of her friend.

He looks around and then carries on, going after his suit cases. I look up with a smirk, "I guess we're going to Seattle then. Call up some of my men, we're leaving by tonight.

"Yes boss." He hurried out and and I lean back with my arms crossed behind my back.

"There's a lot to explain brother."

*****

I packed some guns and my men did the same. But I highly doubt he has any guns, or maybe two. He left state, why carry so many guns?

Pathetic.

I walked down stairs with bags filled with guns in hand and walked towards the living room where my men were waiting for me.

"Hector." His head popped out from the little crowd and squeezed his way through to get to me.

"Yeah?"

"Take care of the house and once I get there I'm going to send a tracker for you to see me. Okay?"

"Got it."

"Take care of the house, don't bring any hoes in." I slapped his head while he groaned.

"Please-"

"What did I just fûckin say?!"

"No-"

"Then no." I looked towards my men and said, "let's go. I like to be on time."

*****

Somehow I had someone fly this damn plane. I'm even surprised he didn't kill us all.

What fun would that be?

He finally landed after asking so many god damn times to land in the air port. I was about to call one of my friends to send a bomb over there.