Dead meat

Well well well. Seems most want me to keep it simple. Sigh i was hoping for the plot but ok. Sorry angelheartgamer. I guess it doesnt really fit here anyway. I was having my doubts. Well then! Guess imma doing a field trip. Ill make another book for that idea. XD hope you guys like this.

   Sam took a deep breath, "Well, what are we gonna do. If the Lunch Lady recognises us, she might attack us or something."

Danny scrunched his eyebrows together, "Wait, Tucker. What did she give you."

Tucker held up his food and stuck a piece of it in his mouth, unable to contain his hunger anymore, "Meat" he said shortly.

Danny smiled, "Ok that's good," he took a slice from the tray and, at an indignant yelp from his friend, stuffed it in his mouth. "Then she might be peaceful. The reason she came to the Human Zone and was so mad in the first place was because the meat was gone, right?" He explained when he got skeptical looks from his friends.

Sam put her hands on her hips, "Yeah. And I'm the one who took the meat, remember?"

Danny looked at the line for food. It was getting shorter, "Sam, can you bring me some meat on your tray when it's your turn?"

Sam was shocked, "Hello. Did you even hear me? I'm the one who took the meat! She's gonna kill me!"

"Well, Tucker isn't allowed to get another portion and I can't for very obvious reasons."

Sam crossed her arms and looked away, "Well, then you can starve. Because I'm not being your butler" she was cut of by a growl. She looked at Danny, who was pouting at her.

"Please, Sam. My belly is begging you." It growled again.

Sam hesitated. His belly was very convincing. She sighed.

Danny knew he'd won and smiled brightly, "Thank you, Sam"

She went back in line, mumbling about how he had done that on purpose. This time she made sure she was at the very end.

It took some time, but it was her turn. She sighed and asked for a vegetable lunch.

The Lunch Lady was just how Sam remembered her. Slightly white hair, pink dress and apron. The ghost looked up at such an odd request. She frowned upon seeing Sam.

The Lunch Lady was sure she had seen this human before. Then she remembered, "You!"

Sam rolled her eyes, "Me"

"You changed my menu!"

Sam looked at the meat on the counter, "Not much seems to have changed" Sam could feel Danny's gaze on her from his hiding place. She sighed, she was gonna hate this.

Sam put on a strained smile, "But I changed it back!" She said with fake optimism.

The Lunch Lady stopped midrant and paused, "You did?"

The goth nodded, "It's all meat now. I've learned to love meat because it's full of nutrients," she cringed inwardly. Oh Danny, the things I do for you.

The Lunch Lady smiled brightly and Sam just had to note how much younger she looked now. "Well, sweetie. You see how meat can fill you up? But dear!!"

The lady looked at Sam's exposed belly in shock, "You haven't been eating enough meat. You need more to fill all that skin." She added a big pile of meat and Sam flinched.

"Could you maybe give me a salad too?" She quickly continued when the Lunch Lady looked up, ready to get angry. "I mean, meat is healthy but we need some salads too, right? By the way, why are you here?" She stopped. Why had she said that. Thankfully the woman didn't think much of it.