Chapter 8

Kassidy POV

Today's the day the Volturi come. I'm honestly so afraid their going to kill me and my family. Mom and Dad tell me they wouldn't ever let that happen to me. I made Kaylee and Layla stay at Emily's with the rest of the Imprints. Both packs are over at Grandpa Carsile and Grandma Esme's where the Volturi will be meeting us around 2:00 PM according to Alice. Right now I just finished getting ready and am going to go fix something to eat. Once I got downstairs I headed to the kitchen. "Hey squirt sleep well last night ?" Dad ask from his spot on the couch. I just nodded my head and kept on making my bowl of fruit. Once I was done eating I went and set next to dad on the couch. "Daddy I'm scared what happens if they try to kill me ?" I asked in barely a whisper. "Don't worry Princess none of us will let you get hurt." He replied as he hugged me. "Ready to head over to Grandma and Grandpa's?" Mom asked grabbing her car keys. All three of us got in mom's car and headed over to Grandpa Carsile and Grandma Esme's.

Once we got to Grandpa and Grandma's it was only a few minutes till 2:00. Right as the lock struck 2:00 we could hear their foot steps. The door opened and The Volturi came in. "Good to see you again Darling Renesmee." the man who I think must be Aro tells my mother. "Now Carsile who is this ?" Aro ask Grandpa gesturing to me. "This is mine and Jacobs daughter Kassidy." Mom says defincely stepping infront of me. "Master what treason and danger this child must be. It needs to be killed." the blonde Jane told Aro. "Aro I promise she is no danger." Grandpa Edward says sticking his hand out for Aro to take. "Until we can truly tell the child will live in Volturia with us for the next 3 years." Aro explains. After a while my family just give in. Once i've said all my goodbyes we leave for a private jet headed to Volturia.