Chapter Thirty Six

ANAIS

"T, that's the house! Stop the car!" Maddie pointed as Therese drove. She slowly pulled up in front of the said house. I sat on the passenger's seat next to Therese while Scarlett and Maddie sat on the backseat. 

The house was a two-storey structure and had a very suburb look. The outside was painted off-white and brown. It had a nice porch in the front with a swinging bench on it. The house was decorated with plants and bushes of flowers around it. 

"I wonder if there's people in there." Scarlett stretched her neck, trying to get a good glimpse.

"Ano nang gagawin natin? Should we knock?" Therese asked.

"Ano naman ang sasabihin natin sa kanila?" Tanong naman ni Maddie.

"Pwede tayong magpretend na nagtatake tayo ng survey." Scarlett said.

"That's a good idea!" Therese exclaimed.

"We should just go home..." I quietly whispered.

"Go home? Hindi tayo nagpunta dito para sa wala. Titignan lang naman natin kung ano ang itsura ng Saskia na yun." Said Therese.

As soon as Maddie found out that the house had already been occupied, Therese took us to see the new owner the house. Wala pa rin nababanggit sa akin si Coco tungkol sa bahay na binili niya para sa ibang babae. I'd been avoiding him since finding out about this. I wasn't going to deny that stung a little. Wala akong karapatan masaktan pero masakit talaga. I felt like he had cheated on me even though we weren't in a relationship.

The girls got out of the car. Therese had to open my door for me and force me out. Ayaw ko na sanang alamin pa kung sino ang babae ni Coco. It wasn't my business anymore. May magbabago ba pag nakilala ko siya? 

We walked to the porch of the house and Scarlett knocked on the door. It opened after the third knock.

"Sino sila?" A very feminine guy opened the door for us. Nagpalit-palit siya ng tingin sa amin dalawa.

"Hi, My name's Therese. We're here to take a short survey. Nandyaan ba si Saskia Joyce Flores?" Therese gave the most charming smile.

"Inaanak!" The guy shouted. 

"Nang, bakit?" We heard answer from inside the house.

"May naghahanap sa'yo, magsusurvey daw! Magdala ka na din ng tissue, mga inglesera 'to!"  

I looked behind the man and saw a woman walking towards us. One of my eyes twitched with insecurity when I saw the woman. She had big, wide eyes that made her look innocent and intense at the same time, a slender nose, and a pair of full lips that put Angelina Jolie's to shame. I had never felt this insecure before. 

"Sino ba yan, Nang?" She asked.

"Yung mga nagsusurvey nga." Sagot ng lalaki.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Are you the homeowner?" Tanong ni Scarlett. 

"Yes, I'm homeowner." She smiled.

"Okaayy..." Therese pretended to write something on her notebook. "May mga questions lang kami sa'yo. I hope it won't be much of an inconvenience to you."

"No, no... Come in, welcome my home." She opened the door wider. "Come in!"

I looked at her from head to toe. She was every inch perfect. Wala akong mahanap na flaw sa kanya. Her body was like an hourglass with curves in all the right places. She had big breasts, small waist, wide hips, and rounded bottoms. 

"Thanks." Therese confidently walked in and the girls followed her. I just stood in front of the door. I was about to turn and head back to the car when Therese called me. "Halika na!"