explanation

pls read the little a/n in the end pls pls pls important

I hope I have explained everything well, some things may be "repeated" from the last few chapters but I don't know how else to explain my ending(s).

→ Taehyung was born with an illness, this illness made him do things he didn't quite realise he was doing. It made him plan things, and it made his mind play tricks on him. Jimin and Taehyung met when they were kids, Jimin being rude back then, but in Taehyung's head the situation seemed more like Jimin being one of the worst people on this planet. This illness made him think this way. Which was the reason for Taehyung doing what he did - as a revenge.

Taehyung's suicide is very connected to the beginning of the story and obviously the title. In the beginning of the story, Taehyung "finds" the note from "Jimin", and it is sent to Jeon Jungkook. Now (in the end), Taehyung had written a suicide note - to Jungkook as well. But this time it was real, and he wasn't pretending to be someone else. It was his note and his choice to take his own life, he was tired of being hated and feeling useless.

Taehyung fakes someone else's suicide, and he was now saying goodbye to the person he loved before he would attempt suicide. For real, not as a joke or some kind of revenge - he wanted to die. "It seems like I pretended someone else's suicide, and here is my own". Keep in mind that, the only proper thing that was written in Taehyung's notebook was this note to Jungkook. As he wrote, he had been wanting to write so many things in there for the past months, ever since he got it. Taehyung mentions the same thing as he did when writing the note that was supposed to be Jimin's: "...don't ever forget about me; but move on." Everything has some kind of connection, some more noticeable than others.

A few questions I have gotten:

How did Taehyung exactly plant the note on the train and expect himself to find it so easily?
Since Taehyung actually had everything planned in mind (even though it was also unknown to him at the same time), he knew where he would sit exactly to find where he had put the letter. I don't know how I can explain it more, he just knew it, his illness made him do everything but also made him forget it.

How does Jungkook's brother know about everything?
This question can actually be answered in the second ending, because Jungkook's brother knowing everything was planned to be understandable for the second ending. Before I had gotten two endings in mind, the alternate one was the one I planned to be the original one, so that's why that's not fully logical when reading the original ending. Also, when I started this story I actually didn't have a fully planned plot. It developed with time and then two endings came to mind and yeah...some things are answered in the first ending and other things in the second one!

There are more things that are unanswered, because when I wrote them I didn't plan them properly. If you have any more questions, then leave a comment and I'll try my best to answer them if I can.

i did this kind of thing after i had finished unknown as well, and i definitely need your help!

i have two stories in mind, but i don't want to risk publishing both and then becoming too stressed. (if you have read my story unknown then you probably know what i'm going to ask you) i will write a little about the two stories i have and then you can leave a comment on the one you'd like to read first!

hospital
the story where two boys meet in the hospital while visiting their dearest family members.

or

runaways
"are you running away, too?"

which one sounds most interesting? i will eventually write both, but i'm not sure which one to start with, that's why i'm asking for your opinion! comment on the one you'd prefer and then i'll go with the one with the most comments! ( ◠‿◠ )

thank you so much for reading suicide note, i'll try my best in the future to fully plan a story without confusing my readers! x