they have to make up

"Alec?"  Izzy asks when he stomps past her bedroom after slamming the front door of the Institute closed.  "What are you doing here?"

He doesn't answer, just glares at her and walks to his room and slams then door behind him.

**********

"We have to do something."  Maryse says to izzy, jace, clary and Simon when they all walk in her office.

"What do you mean?"  Clary asks.

"About alec. I don't care that he is here but he has been very unpleasant to everyone since he got here."

"Unpleasant?"  Jace scoffs. "That's like saying king kong was a cute little monkey."

"So, what are we going to do?"  Izzy asks.

"Well."  Maryse answers. "We are going to get them here and make them talk."

"How are we going to do that?"  Simon asks.

"Well, you four will get alec in here and I'll get magnus here."

They all agree and leave the room to go find alec.

**********

"Who dare disturbs the high warlock of brooklyn?"

"I need you at the Institute."  Maryse answers.

"No."

"As head of this institute, I am requesting your help."

"Fine."

"Just come on into my office." She says, hanging up the phone.

*********

As magnus walks into maryses office, the door shuts behind him and he can hear a locking rune being burned into the door.

"Damn."  Magnus says, trying the door knowing it won't open.

"Magnus?"  Alec asks, stepping out of the shadows.

*********

"You think we should go in?"  Izzy asks as they all stand in the hallway listening to magnus and alec yell at each other.

"No."  Maryse answers. "They need to work this out."

"You sure?" Jace says as a crash echoes out of the door.

"Yes."  Maryse says, sounding uncertain.

They stand and listen then suddenly everything gets quiet.

"I think we should go in and check to make sure they haven't killed each other."  Clary says.

"You're right."  Jace says, removing the rune and opening the door.

Alec and magnus stumble out the door, alec lands on his back with magnus laying on top of him.

Magnus looks up, pulls alec up with him and says, "we need to go home and talk."  He says, pulling alec out.

"I don't think they are going home to talk."  Jace snickers. "I think they are going home to..."

"Jace."  Clary and Maryse both yell at him.

"He's right." Izzy laughs.  "Those two are like rabbits."