kiss and make up?

"Aunt cat?"

"Rafeal what's wrong, honey?"

"Daddy and papa are fighting and we can hear stuff being thrown around the living room and we are all scared."

"Ok. Where are you guys at?"

"We are all in max's room."

"Do I have your permission to portal in?"

"Yes. Please hurry."

"I'm on my way."  She says hanging up the phone.

***********

"Shut up."  Magnus says, holding up his finger in front of alec.

"Don't tell me to shut up."

"Alexander,  someone just portaled into the apartment."

"How?"

"I don't know. The only person strong enough to do that is my father."

"The kids."  Alec says as they both start running to rafeals bedroom.

When they find it empty, they try not to panic. When they also find magdalines empty,  Magnus flares up his magic as alec pulls out his sereph blade.   They slowly open max's door and cautiously walk in.   The look on the blue female warlocks face makes them both take a step back.

"Catarina dear how did you get passed my wards."

"Rafeal gave me permission."  She says, crossing her arms across her chest, still glaring at them both.

"Why?"  Alec asks, putting his blade back in the thigh holster.

"So, the shadowhunter is the smarter one in this relationship."  When Magnus starts to say something,  she silences him by holding up her hand.  "It seems they heard you two fighting and throwing things at each other and they got scared."  When they both start to talk, she silences them with a look and continues.   "Now, the kids are at my place. I want you two to settle this argument one of two ways, either kiss and make up or  keep arguing until one of you kills the other.  Then I want you both to remember that there isn't just you two anymore,  you have three kids that can hear you fighting. So, I am going to leave you two alone and I will bring the kids back tomorrow."

After cat steps through the portal,  the warlock and the shadowhunter both stand in silence for a moment.  Then Magnus turns to alec and as he starts to walk toward alec, he backs out of max's room and doesn't stop until his back hits the wall on the opposite side of the hallway.  Magnus puts his arms around alecs neck and starts nuzzling into it.

************

"Don't tell me you decided to kill alec?"  Cat says to Magnus when she steps out if the portal.

"No, cat, I didn't.  He should be out soon."

"And about the arguments, because I know there will be others."

"We have decided."  Magnus says as alec walks out of their bedroom,  running his hands through his wet hair. "That when we argue, we are going to argue in our bedroom since there is already a permanent soundproof spell in place."

"Why?"  Cat asks then noticing alecs red cheeks, she says, "nevermind,  in don't  want to know."  She says, walking back through the portal to get the kids.