How to Move on?

Samantha felt as if her world was falling apart.

She's spent the couple of last years with Aaron and now he's gone.

Like the snap of her fingers.

Tears spilt onto her rosy cheeks. She continued to think of all the memorable times they had together. It was their thing to go to a drive-in and watch the latest horror movie.

Everytime she'd promise herself she wouldn't get scared. But by the end of the movie she'd be snuggled up to Aaron, hiding in his big football sweatshirt. Or the times when she'd finish a performance and Aaron would run backstage after it was done to be the first one to congratulate her for a job well done.

Sam was still standing in the empty hallway, already ten minutes late for biology. Instead of going to class and making up a lame excuse for her tear stained face she went to the auditorium. Sam put her books at the foot of the stage and sat on the edge. This is where she felt safe. Theatre has always been there for her, and she really needed something to comfort her now.

More memories spun around her mind.

Last summer, Aaron brought Sam to his lake house. On the way up they sung at the top of their lungs, as the warm wind blew through their hair.

When they got there they had races across the water, used the ropeswing, and relaxed in the hammock.

They had the whole weekend together.

Alone.

No telling what Aaron tried to do.

But Samantha was pure. Much like a flower. She wanted much more than to drop out of highschool to be on Teen Mom.

Her back leaned up against one of the beams the held up the curtain. She pulled up her legs to her face and began to cry. She tried not to be loud of course, she didn't want to get on trouble. Truth be told Sam found school very very important. She couldn't have any bad reports. Nonetheless this was an issue, that couldn't be dealt with later on. This was now, and it was just unbearable for her.

The bell rung. Finally school was over.

Sam grabbed her books and wiped her tears. Hopefully she didn't look too miserable. Unfortunately not even her bestfriend Lucie could look past her fake smile. Lucie was at her locker who was below Sam's. Their lockers were next to each other ever since seventh grade. It's a bestfriend thing. "Alright what's wrong?"she asked. "Nothing." Sam crammed all of her stuff into her bag and threw it onto her back.

"Just tell me." Lucie followed her into the crowed hallway. Word had already spread through the school. Sam knew it. She got looks from under class man. "Sam and Aaron broke up?" "I heard Aaron dumped Sam." "Wow I thought they'd last.." all these comments floated

among them. The two girls found their

way to the parking lot. "Fine, Sam I know what happened. It's all over the schools feed. I just hoped you'd tell me yourself." Sam stayed silent while she fiddled through her backpack to find her keys. She opened the car door and hopped in. Lucie came into the passenger seat. Before another word was said Sam broke down. She screamed and cried. In the safety of her car she let out all of the emotion she had since the moment he said "we need a break." The words repeated in her mind. Lucie rubbed her back and cooed telling her everything was going to be alright. Although how could they ever know? For the first time she spoke to lucie, "How am I supposed to move on?"