The plague

The world has broken into a sickness and the pack except Derek, Peter and non werewolves have it. "Derek you have to carry Scott he is the one that is closest to death right now"  Mellisa said trying to persuade the scowling male but Derek only turned the tv louder.

(News) breaking news the plague is killing people very fastly 200 people have already. Deven has the story is at the biological research center.(silence) Carrie they found a legend that has a cure. It says only attacks werewolves and  will wear off and that the 200 people who died are all werewolves. They will only survive if another werewolf carry them as in pregnant carry but that is impossible." She laughs.

    "Fine I'll do it so Scott has to go first right"Derek said as he puts on his jacket walking towards the door and he walks out the door. He opens the door again " You coming or not?" He asked. 

   Minutes later the arrive at Deaton's to begin the procedure. As soon as Derek walks in he smells death and sees Stiles holding Scott's hand. He looks at Scott and realizes he is sweaty and pale. His eyes were barely open. "You don't have to" Scott wispers. " No you're right I don't" Derek says and everybody looks at him with their faces holding disappointment. " But, I want to okay?" Derek continues.

   Derek I need you to take off your clothes and put this on" Deaton say handing Derek a hospital gown. Derek walks out the bathroom. " Lay on your back and open your legs for me" Deaton says to Derek . derek follows directions with a questionable look. "Mellisa can you please walk outside for me this is kinda gory." Deaton says. " You ready Derek. This is gonna hurt." He says. Derek shakes his head.

  Almost automatically Derek feels a searing pain in his lower extremities. He passes out.

    Derek wakes up with an echo of pain in his lower body. He looks down and realizes he looks like a pumpkin. " The pregnancy starts at 6 months which mean your 6 months for 2 months and 7 months for 2 months and 8 months for 2 months and 9 months for 2 months but, he will probably come early.

     Derek gets up grabs his jacket and walks out. "Derek" Mellisa calls out after him. "Give him a breather" Deaton says. Derek hops in his car with mauch effort and closes the door. He sits there and takes a breath. "What did I do?" Derek says. He then feels kicks from Scott. "Not including you" Derek says laughing. He knew something about him had changed.

Dear Fans,
       Heres the new book for the Teen Wolf fans. Check out my other books.
P.S love ya
                                      ~Brena