Hell No To Milkshakes

As they pull up to the house Derek tells Malia to go around to his side of the car so she can help him get out of the car. They walk up to the gray door. Malia knocked on the door harshly and backed up.

Slowly the door opened revealing a messy headed Stiles. " I hope you made my alfredo or else pregnant or not we will fight". Stiles slowly look down then flicker from Derek's face to his stomach then his face again. " You your wait your how what when where". " This morning now move my back still hurts".

They walk in and take a seat in the living room. " So you finally decided to help Scott as a friend or did you just pity him". " Stiles you have to realize this is my body. You guys aren't gonna cramp or throw up or push him out. So you don't have to worry about anything but, Scott coming out. I'm the one who has to carry him for 9 months and whose feet are gonna look like fat sausages.

" Your right. Never really thought of it that way. I apologize". " Okay don't get soppy. I just wanted shrimp alfredo". " Come to the kitchen". Stiles and Derek walk in the kitchen and Stiles starts pulling out three bowls from the cabinet. He sarts adding food to each plate and adding a lot mpre to Derek's. " Ohhhh what's this" derek say like he's found a treasure. " It's a strawberry cheesecake and brownie milkshake you can have it. I don't want it. I got it from sonic. " Cool thanks".

Derek drinks a good amount then Stiles, Malia, and him start to talk about their favorite memories with Scott. Derek starts to feel vomit coming up his throat and he rushes to the bathroom. He opens the toilet ans spills his gut. Malia comes in to rub his back. " Malia remember It's a hell no to milkshakes. Never a freaking- gain ( again). " Yup I gotchu."

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I have been very busy but, I promise to update at least one time a week. Love You
~ Brena