My back

Derek sat in the car for a few minute then drove off. He had to go pick up Malia from school and he did not want to be late. He felt achey almost as if he had been sitting in the same spot too long.
         When he got to the school he put he seat back till it looked as if the car was empty then took a nap. He jumped up when he heared someone banging on the window. He rolls down the window without getting up. "What Malia. I'm tired". Malia looked as if she had seen the ghostriders again(comment if you remember the ghost rider amd the station). "You look like you swallowed the Thanksgiving turkey. Is he kicking? Can I feel?". Malia rubbed circle on his stomach.
      "He is knocked out. We were taking a nap. Anyway I'm craving shrimp alfredo". Malia looked at Derek. "Stiles' house". Derek was taken aback when did Malia become so nice.  Malia noticed his face and said " I have a soft spot for pregges".
"What"
"Pregges. Pregnant people."
     Derek looked at her and pulled out of the parking lot going towards Stiles' house. He picked up his phone and called Stiles.
" Hey Derek. What do you need"

"Hey Stiles. My favorite person in the pack. The love of my life."

"What do you need?"

"I'm craving shrimp alfredo. Can you make it gor me.

"Fine. Bye."
    Before Derek could reply Stiles had already hung up. He shrugged. Then he started to feel Scott shifting to get comfortable. He started to rub his belly subconsciously. " Is he up now?" Malia yelled. Derek grabbed her hand and laid over Scott's feet. "Eww what is that". Malia yelled as she jerked away her hand. "His feet you idiot."

"But why are his feet so far out"

"He's uncomfortable"
     We faded into silence. We were almost to Stiles house.

P.s Sorry I haven't posted in so long. But I'm back. Also Sorry for the unfinished trip. LOVE YOU.....