Chapter 1

School. I hate school. I hate my teachers, I just hate everyone. I sighed with melancholy as I hastily tied my long honey blonde hair with natural hightlights into a messy bun. It simply had to be a messy bun because there is of course, no such thing as a neat bun here in the world of Wattpad. Once I had made sure my bun was messy enough, I looked in the mirror. I didn't really care much for my appearance, people can judge me, I don't care.

I stood there in front of the mirror, slowly taking in the sight of my waist length hair, which was a beautiful shade of blonde with no irritating baby hairs, my eyebrows- which I have never had shaped or altered in any way - with all the miniscule hairs in place, thick lashes which were super long and so thick that they made me look as if I was wearing eyeliner, blue eyes which sparkled like shimmering pools of light, rosy red cheeks; even, clear and naturally tanned skin- even though I don't go to the beach, full rosy red lips, perfect nose, my chin which was simply magnificent, and finaly my long neck which was smooth.

"Gosh, I am hideous, more ugly than Medusa herself" I gently sighed to myself because humans can now sigh sentences. It is a fact that is known worldwide. 

I don't believe in cosmetics. I believe that cosmetics are only for vain people and fake cheerleaders with their orange tan.

Right, it was time to get to work to make myself look presentable for the world. I was thinking I should try to be the prettiest I could be which was roughly... Ugly.

I dug around on my bed to find my cosmetics bag because even though I had only woken up twenty minutes ago, my bed had somehow many to get heaps of items on it. My room is so messy I thought to myself, thinking back to the four hours I had spent cleaning it up right before I went to bed.

I found my cosmetics bag  and started the painstakingly long process of making my self look ugly, a step better compared to how I already am.

First, I lathered foundation onto my skin followed my a generous amount of powder. Next I filled in my eyebrows, put on some blusher, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, and contoured my nose and chin because to me, they looked repulsive. I looked at the mirror amazed at how ugly I looked. I was overjoyed, I had never looked this pretty before!

Next, I had to choose an outfit.

I checked the weather. Oh great! There's going to be strong storm with Hurricane winds. Unlike some people,  I try to dress for the weather.

I didn't want to dress with high heels and skimpy items like the cheerleaders do. I barely had any clothes, I thought to myself as I stepped into my walk-in wardrobe. I had many jeans pairs of jeans but opted for my Levi denim-wash shorts that looked like hotpants on me, out of my various tops, I chose a white Versace tank top that clung to my body, five-inch Christian Louboutin black wedges and my black Harrods leather jacket that also clung to me. For accesories, I chose a silver ear cuff with silver studs and a wrap around silver ring-bracelet both from Tiffany.

Once I was dressed, I looked in the mirror to assess my outfit. It was absolutely horrific. My fashion sense was so bad. I totally looked like a nerd. I could see my 28k boobs bulging out underneath my thin white top. I was so flat chested I mentally sighed to myself. I whipped out my scientific microscope and looked at the microscopic hairs on my legs. My legs were so hairy. I really needed to shave.

I packed my bag and took it downstairs to the front door and went to get my breakfast. Even though it was nine in the morning, my mum was still home and had just set out a plate for me to eat.

"Here you go boo bear!" My mum said with a smile on her face, handing me my plate. I hated her with a passion. She was so mean to me. What did she ever do for me other than do all of my laundry, buy me expensive clothes and everything I want, make me food, let me do whatever and spoil me? NOTHING. All i want is her motherly love! Is that too much to ask for?