Chapter 2

NEW CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Sorry about the long wait!!!!!!! Enjoy! :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"My name is Grayson Embry Chase Ryder Ash Cade Carson Jacob Zachary Mason Jackson Black but you can call me Jake. I'm the hottest guy in Cali and this town's local badboy." he replied.

All of a sudden I hated him. With my x-ray vision I could see underneath his loose fitting jumper. He had an amazing seven-pack (because eight-packs are freaky and six-packs are overrated); I even knew that he had a rock hard chest even though I had never felt it, and hiding underneath his jeans were long strong legs.

He was an Adonis.

I started drooling over him, I drooled for five minutes straight and the evidence of this was the fact that there were the beginnings of an ocean on the floor near my feet.

Then once he had gotten tired of my drooling, he waved a hand in front of my face.

"Sweet cheeks? Princess? Doll? Darling? Babe? Honey? Bae? Sugar? Helloooooooo!? GALAXY!!!!!!!!"

I snapped out of my trance and started blushing.

"Like what you see?" asked Jake, smirking.

"No. You're so cocky. What makes you say that. You're hot. Zayuuuuum I didn't know anyone could be so ugly. I hate you you cocky... cocky BAG!" I answered truthfully even though I liked what I saw; that was still a truthful answer though.

He pushed me up against a random locker and whispered against my neck "Don't deny it; you want me"

I decided to tell another 'truthful' answer. "Asdfghjkl... spz... hzx.. m..."

No answer at all because I randomly spazzed out with my eye twitching.

Suddenly he kissed me.

My lips suddenly caught fire because of the heat in that kiss.

"OMG your lips are on fire!" My best friend said. She then proceeded to run away into a random classroom.

I managed to say "Get water quick" in a semi muffled voice.

Then in unison everybody said "Okay, lets find the nearest place with water- but first, let me take a selfie" then we all whipped out our phones and took a bunch of selfies.

As I was taking my selfies, I saw how pretty my lips looked whilst they were on fire and mentally vowed to myself that I would do this again and also added orange and red lipstick to my mental shopping list.

Jake had found a water bottle somewhere and poured it over my lips and into my mouth.

At that moment- yes That moment- we locked eyes and I knew that he was the one. I knew that he knew it too because I saw the light bulb go on and off in his eyes.

Then he started after our intense moment, he swagged off with his crew behind him but in addition to swagging, they were sagging.

There was something about Jake,  something that reeled me in like a golddigger to rich men on the verge of their deaths.

I didn't believe auras existed. Not at all.

He had the aura of a bad boy; even though I had never seen or known or been near a bad boy before, I just knew what a bad boy aura was like.

He was dark and mysterious. Like a shadow at night. He reminded me of a vampire except for the fact that he was way more tan.

He had dreamy brown eyes. They were dreamy because he was too hot to have average brown eyes. He also had brown hair that glistened in the sunlight- not because it was greasy or anything pffft his hair can never be greasy because he's perfect.