shannon || b.h.g

narrator:

shannon sat in her last class, literature. why was this her favorite class? because of her teacher of course.

mr. grier

he was defiantly the hottest teacher she had ever had. hell, he was the hottest teacher in the school. all of the girl swooned over him.

his skin was the perfect tan shade. his lips were plump and pink. his eyes were crystal blue.

he was in his late twenties. his voice was low and raspy. his hat was always messy, but in a neat way.

shannon sat in her seat, back arched. this position made her ass stick out more. she noticed mr.grier catch a glance at her.

she smirked to herself knowing her seating position probably had something to do with it. the bell rang, signalizing that class was dismissed. school was officially over for the week.

everyone quickly gathered their books. the sound of shoes squeaking filled the halls. shannon was about to walk out of the class, until she was called back.

"shannon, may i talk to you for a minute?" mr. grier's low voice boomed through the empty classroom.

"sure" shannon replied.

shannon set her bag down next to mr.grier's desk. mr.grier sat down in his chair. shannon stood next to the desk.

"shannon, i've noticed that you've changed a little" mr. grier stated.

"how?" shannon asked.

"you've been dressing differently, acting differently, your speech..." he started.

"my speech what?"

"it...it has gotten more...seductive"

"it has? i haven't noticed" shannon said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"shannon, i know what you're trying to do"

"then what am i trying to do?" she tested.

"seduce me"

"what? i'd never!"

"i've seen the way you look at me. i can see it in your eyes. every time you look at me, your eyes are filled with lust"

he was right. he knew he was right. she knew he was right.

mr.grier got up to close and lock the door. as we walked back to his desk, he grabbed shannon's hand, pulling her with him. he sat shannon down on his lap.

"question, if i wanted to fuck you...would you let me?" he asked as he caressed the tan skin of her thigh.

shannon bit her lip to keep her from whimpering.

"answer me" mr.grier said as he ran his left hand over her heat.

a small whimper fell from her lips.

"yes" she whimpered.

mr. grier set her on his desk.

"why don't we make that fantasy true" he said before he attacked her soft lips.

she moaned into the kiss as his hands went under her skirt, caressing her ass. shannon opened her mouth, allowing mr. grier to slip his tongue in his mouth. his tongue roamed her mouth, not leaving an inch untouched.