bruna || b.h.g + e.g.d

bruna:

"baby girl, are you up?" my boyfriend, ethan, asked as he placed soft kisses down my back.

"hmm" i hummed while opening my eyes a little.

"happy birthday, princess!" he smiled.

i turned over so my chest was facing upwards. i smiled while i cupped his cheeks. i pulled his face down so i could kiss his soft, pink, plump lips.

"thank you" i smiled.

ethan pulled my body close to his. he wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. he lifted me out of bed and carried me towards our closet.

"close your eyes" he told me as he stood in front of the door.

i closed my eyes an buried my head in the crook of his neck. i heard ethan open the door before walking into our closet. he set me down on what i believe was the ottoman.

i heard rustling coming from over in a corner. he placed something in my lap.

"you can open your eyes" he said.

i opened my eyes to see a box of red roses in my lap. i gasped as my hand clamped over my mouth.

the roses:

"thank you so much, ethan!" i smiled

"you're welcome, princess"

he took the box of roses and walked out of the closet. he set them on my nightstand. he kissed my lips softly once he walked back into the closet.

"princess, get dressed! we're going to lunch" ethan said before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bedroom.

her outfit:

his outfit:

his outfit: