stephanie || b.h.g

hayes:

the sound of her heels against the wooden floor filled the house. she walked into our room, instantly taking off her heels. she sighed as she threw her purse to the side.

"hey, baby" i smiled as she sat on our bed.

"hey" she mumbled.

"what's wrong? you sound frustrated" i asked as i place my hand on her knee.

"nothing. just a long day at work"

i took her long, brown hair out of the tight bun it was in. i combed my fingers threw her silky hair. her eyes fluttered closed in delight.

"lie down" i said.

she laid down across my legs. i rubbed my palms over her back, giving her a light massage. i ran my hands over her shoulder blades, triceps, down to her lower back and legs.

she moaned lightly at the feeling. i swept her hair over her left shoulder. i pressed my lips to the back of her neck.

she sat up to unbutton her blouse. i pulled her into my lap. she threw her blouse somewhere in the room.

i softly kissed her neck, searching for her sweet spot. she let out a soft whimper as i kissed behind her left ear. i pulled the straps of her black bra down.

"hayes" she said softly.

"yes, princess?"

"can we take a bath?" she asked, looking at me with her chocolate orbs.

"of course" i smiled lightly.

she took her skirt, panties, and bra off. she placed her silk, red robe on her tan, petite, curvy body. she walked into the bathroom with me.

she sat down on the counter as i started the water. i poured some rose scented bubble solution into the tub. within seconds, bubbles started to form.

stephanie swung her legs back and forth as if she was a child. her hands gripped the counter tightly. she had removed all of her make up.

she looked beautiful. i love it when she doesn't have on makeup. i think she looks better without makeup than with it, but she still looks flawless with it on.

i got up and walked over to her. i removed my shorts and boxers. i pulled the tie of her robe, watching it fall off of her shoulders.

i softly kissed her plump lips. they tasted of peppermint and chocolate. her arms wrapped around my neck.

i picked her up bridal style, carrying her over to the tub. i gently placed her into the tub. i took her wedding ring off of her left hand, placing it on the counter top next to mine.

i soon got in the tub. she moved over i'd fit. once i was in, she sat on my lap.

i felt her exposed heat on my member. she laid her head down on my chest. i brushed her long, dark brown hair down her back.

her body was so petite. her skin was so soft and smooth. her breasts were pressed against my chest.

i gripped her ass, pulling her up. she looked up at my, staring into my eyes. she attached her lips to mine gently.

her arms wrapped around my neck. my hands roamed her back. she played with the little hairs on the back of my neck.

she moaned into the kiss as i cupped her ass. i used this opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. our tongues swirled together.

she started to grind out lower halves together. she moaned into my mouth again.

i removed my lips from hers and started to leave a trail of kisses down her neck. i sucked lightly on specific places. i kissed behind her ear, making her whimper.

"hayes, please" she moaned.

"please what, baby girl"

"please fuck me" she moaned.

i stood up, her getting up with me. her legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms were still around my neck. i gripped her thighs securely so she wouldn't fall.

i gently laid her frail body onto our king sized bed. i spread her legs open, exposing her core. i quickly gave her a soft kiss.

i slowly pushed into her, letting her adjust. i soft whimper fell from her pink lips. she wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing me deeper inside of her.

"faster" she moaned.

i sped my thrusts up. the head board was banging against the wall. her arms raked down my back.

her moans filled the room. they were music to my ears. they sounded so angelic coming from her.

"fuck, baby. you're so fucking tight" i groaned as i sped up my thrusts once more.

"hayes, please let me ride you" she moaned.

i pulled out of her. i laid down on the bed. she crawled over to me.

she straddled my legs. she aligned herself up with my member. she slowly sat down on me.

"fuck" she whimpered.

she started to grind down on me. she clenched her walls around my member. her head flew back as moans spilled from her mouth.

i gripped her waist, helping her. she started to bounce up and down. moans fell from both of our mouths.

"hayes, i'm close" she moaned.

i instantly flipped us over. i grabbed her wrists with one hand and secured the above her head. i quickly thrusted in and out of her.

her moans continued to get louder and louder as she reached her climax. the headboard started banging against the wall. her legs started to shake.

"hayes, i can't hold it any longer" she moaned.

"let go, princess" i said.

a loud moan escaped her lips as she climaxed. i thrusted a few more times before releasing inside of her. i slowly pulled out.

i lowered my head to her core. i licked up her slit, giving her clit a soft kiss. she moaned as i her hands gripped my dark brown locks.

my tongue dove inside of her as i cleaned her out. once i was finished, i have her clit one more kiss. i moved back up towards her face, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"i love you, benjamin" she smiled as she caressed my left cheek.

"i love you more, mrs. grier"
•••••
for 2kgrier7