Theo Raeken - "You work for me. You are my slave" (NSFW)

"Kneel down!" Theo raised his voice. His skin was covered in sweat and he narrowed his eyes while he waited until you sat down on your knees in front of him. "Use your teeth to take off my boxershort." He hissed between his closed lips and you swallowed before you carefully did what he asked.

The adrenaline rushed through your veins while you carefully pulled down his boxershort and you held your breath while he stepped out of it. You could feel your heart beating in your chest when he moved his hands to your hair and with a almost brute movement he pressed your face to his crotch.

"You work for me. You are my slave." He almost groaned and your lips parted while you started kissing him. "Prove your worth to me." Theo pushed his hips forward a little and you curled your lips around him. He started to rock back and forth, back and forth and with each movement he came closer and closer to the back of your throat.

You were almost gagging, but you tightened your lips and watched how Theo threw his head in his neck, heavily breathing, but still moving. Your lips curled up a little, but the moment you actually started smiling, you felt a strong hand pulling your hair.

"Don't get distracted!" He spoke firmly and you felt how he pressed his hands to your cheeks so he could control your head. He pushed himself in your mouth as far and as deep as he could and you fought the urge to start coughing. Then he pulled back, giving you a moment to breath, before he forced himself into your throat again.

Your mind started to drift off. The world around you disappeared and all of a sudden you were back in high school. Your hair was pulled. You heard whispers. Sentences you had tried to forget. Words you had buried that deep that you had not remembered that they even existed. "Let's see how good this whore is..." An alcoholic mouth kissed your lips and you tried to scream, but the sound was stuck in your throat. You couldn't protest when someone grabbed your hand and forced you to touch him and then you started hitting, kicking, everything you could come up with to free yourself from this, from them.

"Hey...Hey..." Theo pulled you back to the here and now. He kneeled down in front of you and his eyes were filled with worry. "Calm down..." The back of his hand touched your cheek and then he wrapped his arms around you to press you to his chest. "They can't hurt you anymore."

You had never told him what had happened in high school. You had never told anyone. You had thought that you had gotten over it. You had thought that you had forgotten about it. Years had passed and you had never had nightmares of their faces. It wasn't even the first time that you and Theo were playing this little game. It was the first time that all of a sudden those memories had come back.

"Is everything alright?" Theo spoke softly and his eyes met yours. "Do you want to talk about it?" He cocked his head slightly and he licked his lips. His muscles were still a little tensed and you felt a little pressure against your stomach.

"Yes, yes I'm fine." You shook your head. "I was just..." You paused for a moment. "I don't know what happened." You took a deep breath and you straightened your back while you looked up at him. "Where were we?"

"You want to continue?" Theo widened his eyes. "Are you sure that's the decision you want to make?" He frowned his eyebrows when you nodded. "Fine, but if anything like this happens ever again, we stop right away. I don't want to hurt you, okay?"

"Okay"