Chapter 1.

A/N: Okay, so I never wrote a Kid x Maka story, so that's why I will write one chapter and wait for you guys to tell me what you think about it. I hope you will all like it. Oh, and I'm sorry if I write too much details in my stories, I can't help it.

10/09/2019 A/N: Wow! I can't believe people are still reading this!! As you have probably noticed, I wrote this a long time ago when I was just 14 and wasn't really good in English (French is my first language lol). I decided I will go through all the chapters and fix my mistake in some sections that were really bad. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it more! Stay tuned, as I might write some stories in the future again... ♡
-Soso💋
_______________________________________

Maka's POV (Point of view).

I woke up to the sound of my radio blasting music at full volume. I groaned and slammed my hand on the snooze button. Already morning?

Damn, I should have went to bed earlier instead of studying all night (a/n: when the text is in italic, it is the character's inner thoughts. That's how I rule my world).

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall of my room. 7 am. Class is starting in one hour, I should get up now.

I sighed and looked around to see Blair lying on my bed, sleeping peacefully. I patted her head softly, being careful not to wake her up and got up on my feet to get ready for school.

I guess Soul is still sleeping. I scratched my head as I walked to his room. I knocked on the door lightly. "Soul, it's time to get up." I waited a few seconds, but didn't hear any noises coming from the other side, so I walked in and found him in his bed snoring like a pig.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards his bed. "Soul, get up your lazy ass from bed. It's time to go to school" Shaking his shoulder, I waited for an answer from him.

He slapped my hand away and turned on his back to face me. "Maka, can I skip school today?" He asked me with a bored look on his face.

"What? No way, Soul. Get up before I Maka Chop you to death and drag you out of the room by your hair." I put my hands on my hips, trying to look serious and glared at him.

"Fine." he sighed. Soul slowly got up as I walked out.

"Don't forget it's your turn to cook breakfast too!" I reminded him. I walked back to my own room to put on my usual outfit.

Soul's POV.

I got up before Maka would Maka Chop me to death. She had an incredible strength when it would be time to Maka Chop me. Last time, I've nearly died from all the blood I've lost. It was really not cool.

I walked to the kitchen as she told me it was my turn to cook breakfast. "Yeah yeah, I know. But don't blame me if we both die in a fire because of my low skills in cooking!" I replied sarcastically. Maka responded with a loud sigh and I gave her my famous toothy grin as she walked in the kitchen to make sure I would not burn the house down.

Maka's POV.

-AT THE DWMA-

We finally reached the school without being late. I jumped off of Soul's motorcycle and smiled warmly at him as a thank you. He was about to reply when we heard a voice at our right shouting: "I'm the king of the world! And, I, the famous Blackstar, will become your God, my dear friends! Yahoo!!"

I shook my head then walked up the stairs with Soul following me closely. I wonder what's gotten into him lately. He's been more clingy than usual and acts weird when he sees me, which is all the time.