Chapter 4.

A/N: Sorry if it took time, but at least that chapter is longer than the ones before!

Enjoy,

-Soso💋
----------------------

Kid's POV.

I shook my head and looked up at Liz. "Don't say dumb things like that, Liz. I almost had a heart attack."

Liz sighed loudly, visibly annoyed. She then grabbed my arm and looked straight into my eyes.

"I am not joking, Kid. I would never lie to you about those kinds of things and you know it. You just think you are not good enough for her and you choose not to believe me."

Damn, how did she know?

She cleared her throat and released my arm. "I'm telling you this because Maka thinks you like some girl you've met."

I frowned and shoved my hands in my pockets. "Yeah, and?"

The blonde haired weapon rolled her eyes. "She's jealous."

As she said those words, my heart was literally flying. Maka was jealous. She thought I was talking about another girl and she was jealous.

Liz continued. "So what I want you to do is simple. I want you to take her on a date."

I blushed and looked at her with wide eyes. I will never be able to ask her on a date!

"I don't think I can do it" I mumbled as I looked down at my feet.

My weapon rolled her eyes and grabbed my shoulder. "Of course you can, Kid. You don't need to do it with your voice, you can do it with paper."

I thought about it for a second and nodded. "Thank you, Liz."

She smiled and walked away. "Happy to help."

Maka's POV.

I walked around the DWMA without any destination in mind when I saw Tsubaki alone, waiting for Blackstar.

I walked towards her and yelled her name as I waved at her. She smiled and waited for me to reach her.

"Hey, Maka. How are you?"

"Hey, Tsubaki. I'm good, what about you?"

She smiled softly. "Good too. So, what can I do for you, Maka?"

"Oh, uh, well, I thought you could maybe help me with something." I said as I blushed a dark red and looked at the ground.

"It is about Kid?" Tsubaki asked softly.

I looked up at her, surprised at first but I shouldn't be. Tsubaki is one of my best friends and the most intelligent from them all. It's sure she could have noticed by how I acted around the shinigami.

I nodded and sighed softly. "Yes, I-" I was about to ask her of what I could do to tell Kid about my feelings for him but it didn't took long for Blackstar to interrupt us.

"HEY MAKA! HOW ARE YA?!"

I looked at Blackstar as he had a wide smile in the face but one second later, he was on the floor with blood flowing out of his nose.

"Huh?" I looked down at him, a bit confused about what just happened when he pointed Tsubaki.

I turned my look to her and saw her glare to her meister. "Blackstar! I already told you to not do that! Don't you have any manners?!"

"I'm sorry, Tsubaki."

The black haired weapon sighed and smiled gently. "It's okay. Just, don't do it again, okay?"