Untitled Part 17

Thank you for the support.....happy to see some new beautiful stories....

Abhi was waiting for Bulbul and purab in a restrnt... they are reached there....bulbul was holding purab's hand tightly...and purab placed his right hand in her shoulder..they came and sit near abhi...but for the first few minutes they didn't noticed abhi..they were in their own world..Abhi noticed it...he called them but they didn't respond...they he made some sound..still they didn't and finally he shouted at them so that they came back to sense...

Purab: what happened abhi why are you shouting....

Abhi: or what will I do..?? you both came here to romance with each other...??? Or to sort out my problem....stand up purab....come and sit here...

Saying this abhi came and sit in between them...

Bulbul: what is this jiju....???

Abhi: see first do something to sort out the problems between me and pragya... plz do something so that she forgive me....then you both can romance...

While they were talking they heard the sound of some bikes...its none other than our seven member gang,,,pragya's students...

They came and sit with the trio...

Abhi: where is Aryan and rishi..???

Aadhvi: At the last minute some work came...when we are about to leave the college principal called us and gave some work..so they went to complete and we came here....

Aradhya: I asked Aryan to come with us..but he didn't..

Abhi: its okk yaar..no problem..

Aradhya: bai...wo...she paused for sometime and said sorry sir...

Abhi: what happened won't you accept me as ur brother..

Aradhya: its not like that...but...

Abhi: then what..if u accept me as ur brother then call me as bai..and say what's the problem..

Aradhay: wo bai..i feel something wrong...means...he should come with us...I fear that something will happen to him...

Abhi: nothing will happen ok...don't be silly yaar..

The students had some talk with bulbul as they already know her...

After some time Aryan and rishi arrived... There were bandages in arayn's hand...everyone gets panic and run towards him..he had a small injury in his forehead also...

Eveyone asked what's the matter...???

Rishi: woo..we...not we...he met with a small accident...while crossing the road...

Karthik: what..but why....what was the need of crossing the road alone..we couldn't get it..??

Rishi: karthik...while we were on the way..he saw a red teddy in a shop..the shop was on the other side of the road..so he went to buy it and while returning a vehicle hit him...

Rithik: what is this Aryan...what is need of a teddy...??

Asha: rithik shut up yaar..its aradhya's birthday..na..tomarrow may be for her...isn't it Aryan...

Aradya was still in shock...she was looking at Aryan...he noticed it and went near her,

She hugged him and starts to cry...