Their union....

thank you for all the love and support,....

if you love the episode plz vote for it

In car....

Pragya was looking outside ...she was lost in her thoughts... she came out of her thoughts when she felt Abhi's hand in her's..

She turned her face and looked in to his eyes...he gave her a sweet smile and she responded in the same way...

Abhi: What happen..?? u r lost somewhere....

Pragya: no...nothing like that....

Abhi: lie...Don't lie fuggy it doesn't suits my fuggy...okk...now tell me what is bothering my sweet wife..

Pragya: arey...kuch nahi...am perfectly okk...u plz drive the car properly...

Abhi: so u r not ready to share ur feelings...ok...I will guess..it...

Pragya: acha...then ok..tell me what am thinking..

Abhi: about me...

Pragya: about you...

Abhi: yes...your thinking about me...my decisn of stopping music...u r thinking how could I stop my music..Music is everything for me still am ready choose u over music ...why...

You r scared that if you wouldn't have reached before the concert end then, I would have announced that am going to end my career...

Pragya stares at him with surprise ..he read her mind perfectly...

Abhi: FuggyI know that you cannot live without me...you cannot stay away from me...becoz I love you...and our love will definitely bring us together...and about my music and career as along as u r alive I am sure that u won't allow me to stop music...I know that you would return to me...

Pragya: Acha...this much trust on your love....???

He stopped the car...he slowly cupped her face ..rubbed her cheek with his thumb...straightly looked in to her eyes

Abhi:No..fuggy... I belived in your love more than mine...I have trust and faith in ur love which will definitely bring me close to you...I trusted Ur innocent..selfless...unconditional...and pure love for me ... which always help me to cross all the hurdles which come across our love...and bring me closer to you... I was a fool that I couldn't recognize your love but today I could feel it ... Nothing in this world has the power to make ur love fail...and am sure that ...this love will bring us close one day or the other...

With a small smile in his face he says and more over the fact is that u cannot stay away from me..for than a while..

A drop of tears escaped from her eyes..he wipped that tears an placed a kiss in her forehead 

he wipped that tears an placed a kiss in her forehead 

and says...always remember fuggy nothing in this world can separate us and nothing is more important to me than you...

Tears rolled from her eyes ...he once again wiped  and removed her specs..