Untitled Part 18

Thank you for comments..support and votes....

The episode begins with the end of flash back..

All move towards the bench but was still standing with his thoughts lost in pragya...

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and its purab..he immediatelyhugged him and cried..

Purab patted his back so as to console him

Purab: abhi plz stop it yaar...we can't see you in this condition....

Bulbul: jiju...what is this...why are you behaving like...what ever may happen we all know that dii loves you a lot...so don't feel bad everything will become perfect.....

Abhi broke the hug and composed himself... he wiped his tears and headed towards the bench..

All took their seats 

Karthik: so can we now discuss about our plan....

Rishi : do you have any idea...???

Aadhvi: I think we  need do plan something which give abhi bai sometime to spent with mam....

Bulbul: I also agree with you..if they spent time together then it would help them to come closer..

Aradhya: I have a plan...

Abhi: what...???

Aradhya: bulbul dii should marry again...

Arayan: what..?? bulbul dii's marriage... what you mean...

Purab: aradhya are u here to unite abhi and bhabhi or to seprate us...you are planning the marriage of my wife...

Aradhya: arey bhai I mean ur marriage..ur's and bulbul dii's marriage...so there will lot of rituals and other functions for which both bhai and mam will participate...so they can stay together...and we need to take advantage of this to unite them....

Asha: that was a great idea..but how is it possible....do you think that the family will agree for this....??

Bulbul: don't worry about family....eveyone in our family want to unite dii and jiju..so family is not a problem..lets discuss our plan with them...so they will agree....

Rishi: so we are finalizing our plan..okk...

All give hifi and had something and  left the place...abhi went to mm and discussed their plan with dadi and dasi..they are ready to help them...

Here in pragya's house bulbul discussed it with sarala ji and others(except pragya).... All are ready to help them...

Next day....

Dadi came to pragya's home....pragya welcomed her...

Dadi: I came here to take my babu....

Pragya was shocked to hear this... she was about say something but before she could say anything dadi interrupted...

Dadi: don't worry am here to take bulbul not you...purab is also my son so bulbul will be my bahu..isn't it..???

Pragya had a smile in his face..

Dadi: their(rabul) marriage happened in a hurry...so I thought that we should perform all the rituals before they starts their life...

Sarla: yes I too agree with you....

Pragya felt something wrong but before she could say something...sarla ji agrees to do the rituals....

Dadi: then lets decide like that okkk.... the only condition is that the function should take place in mm

Sarla: its okk we don't have any problem for that,,,,

DAdi went near to pragya kept her hand in her head and stroked slowly and said: I wish to take my two bahu's with me...but I won't compel you you can take ur own time..

After discussing about everything they left the place..

Sorry for the short update but I will give longer updates next time...

Thank you for reading...and keep supporting...