Chapter 1 - First Night

Rea's POV

I just came back from a family dinner. I laid on my bed and grabbed my phone. I received an invitation text from... Momo? She's going to be holding a party this weekend?

It's gonna be pretty lit since her parents are rich and she's the only child in the family so I bet her parents are gonna be making it super special for her.

I replied to her, just to tease her. "Are there gonna be alot of hot guys?" And she replied me even wilder than that. "Of course. Especially the swimmers. Haha make sure to come :D"

On that weekend...

I decided to wear some simple casual clothes. I wore a plain black shirt and a pair of skinny ripped jeans with my red Converse High. When I'm done, my friend Hayeon fetch me.

She drove us to Momo's house. Once we arrived, she dropped me off her car and she went to find a parking somewhere since infront of Momo's house is full, legitly full as hell.

I entered the house. Some were drunk to death and some were dancing and yep some were making out unconciously. I went straight to the kitchen and I already saw Momo.

"Momo!" I waved at her. Gladly she noticed me in the crowd. "Rea!!! You're here!" She hugged me and gave me light pecks on both of my cheeks. I could smell the alcohol on her lips.

"So wanna go to the pool?" I nodded. "Sure. Why not?" So we went to the pool and holy guacamole, TONS of guys awaiting. "Choose yours. I'll be back. Have fun!"

She left me with some girls there. I have nothing to do so I just watched the guys swimming in the pool. But, there's one guy that caught my attention.

Oh god, the way he pushes his hair to the back is my new kink. Damn his sexy plump and juicy lips made me go horny. What the fuck are you thinking Rea? Okay back to reality.

The guy noticed that I was staring at him. So he gave me a sexy stare, eye to eye. Shit I can't stand it. His eyes even made me wet. He came out from the water, condition wet and daddy-ish.

"Hey girl." He greeted, well attacked me. At first I looked away and blushed. Then something I didn't expected happened. He pushed my hair behind my ears.

He rotated my chin to face him. "Are you shy?" I lowered my head down, was kinda embarrased because he caught me staring at him. "Babe, look at me. Don't be scared."

I lifted my head slowly. "S-sorry." He looked confused yet put on a smirk. "For what babe? For making me got a boner by looking at you?" Shit. What is he talking about?

"Haha don't worry. I won't bite yet. I'm Jimin. Call me daddy. And what's your name babygirl?" I introduced myself in low volume of my voice. "I-i'm R-rea."

He smirked. "Rea? Wow you must be amusing on bed. Can I call you whatever I want to?" He suddenly wrapped his wet arm around my waist. "Let's go inside babygirl."

We went inside Momo's house from the backyard and Momo's still at the kitchen, talking to some of her guy and girl friends. "Oh wow Rea you're so quick."

She whispered to me "You're good at picking boys. I'm a proud mommy." I laughed. Even if I haven't had my drink yet, being around people like this already made me feel drunk.

It's already 11 pm. I tried to find Hayeon but I didn't see her as I was half drunk. So I didn't realized where I was, what was I doing and where I was brought to.

Jimin's POV

Oh god this girl is drunk enough to be fucked. It's my chance to fill her up. I know she's unconcious so I whispered to her ear, "I'm bringing you home with me."

I carried her into my car and drove home. She was sweating as hell. Guess she never had this heavy drink before. Goddamn, her shirt was kinda wet and it became transparent.

I could see that chicky bra of her. It makes me feel like squeezing and sucking them hard. Ugh, I think I got a boner. Fuck, better get on bed hurry. Finally, we're home.

I carried her to my room and threw her on the bed. She noticed that but I bet she's still drunk. She smirked at me and I placed my body against her.
This is the perfect time.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. I took off my shirt and start attacking her neck. I was rewarded with satisfying moans. "Uh yeah... fuck. Fuck me."

She pleased me for more and more. I unbuckled my belt and threw it on the floor. She got up and hungrily waited for me to unzip my pants and take out my huge thing for her to suck.

She sucked me hard. Yeah this feels so good. She's not that bad. I grabbed back my belt and spanked her ass with it. She was in pain but I know she want it more.

We were so exhausted that we didn't even put on any clothes on and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to sleep closer to me.

After the fuck, I suddenly felt something different. I usually hate girls after we fucked but she got me felt like I'm lucky to have her. I will make her stay and be forever mine.

*** Author's note ****

So how was that one guys? 👅HAHAHAH this is so sinful wow. Go clean yourselves with holy water after reading this💦💦 HAHAHA.. Anyways i hope you like that one 🤗

xoxo,
Chim2hae 🍑