Chapter 3 - Naughty?

After breakfast...

Rea's POV

"Jimin, thank you for the breakfast. It was so good." He blushed and a sweet smile was plastered on his face. "Oh haha. My pleasure. It's the least I could do for you."

"By the way, I'll be leaving later, around 12.30 pm." He frowned. "I'm not gonna let you ride a taxi by your own. It's very dangerous, okay?" It'z time for me to ask him about this.

"Don't tell me about safety. What happened to me last night?" He was speechless for a few seconds. "Hello? Why aren't you answering me?" He was snapped back to reality.

"Um Rea. Actually, uh. You were drunk as fuck so I brought you home." I shook my head. "Tsk. Of course I know that. I mean, what did you do to me? Why was I.... naked?"

I crossed my arms, with my eyebrows raised. I waited for his answer, and he finally answered me. "Fine. I'm sorry but you enjoyed it too, don't you know that?" My face was as red as tomato.

What did he just say? I enjoyed 'it'? What the heck Rea? What were you thinking last night? "Well, I ask what happened?" Still ain't giving up. He looked at me, seriously this time.

"Look, I'm not that thirsty over you okay? But you were the one who was so desperate and you looked like a stray without anyone driving you home so I brought you here."

"Hello? Think before you speak. It's normal okay? I was drunk and I couldn't find my friend who I came with. Why were you so kind? I could just sleep at Momo's house."

I rolled my eyes, thinking I've answered it the right way but no. It became worse. Looks like he's so mad. He leaned closer with a mad stare om his face.

"You really don't have any manners don't you? Looks like someone has to teach you and that person's me." He stood up and dragged me upstairs. "Hey! Let me go! Fuck off!"

Jimin's POV

She was screaming and avoiding herself from me but I ignored her words and gripped her hand thighter. She needs to learn a lesson for being rude towards me who's being nice.

I took out the key from my pocket and unlocked the secret room or so called punishment room. I threw her to the bed and quickly grabbed the rope from the drawer and tied her.

I covered her eyes with the red blindfold. I removed her clothes and bra. I bite her neck and left her some visible hickeys.  She also deserve a beating. Naughty babygirl.

She was in total pain and I gained satisfaction. "Call me daddy or I'll spank you harder this time!" She was moaning in pain but obeyed my words anyways.

After punishing, I pulled her hair and whispered at her. "Promise me to be a good girl to your daddy next time?" She slowly nodded. "Y-yes daddy, I will."

×Author's Note×

How was that guys? 😏 hahah its pretty dirty magad HAHAHAHA so this is just the BEGINNING okay? Okay guys enjoy!! 👐👀

xoxo,
Chim2hae