Chapter 7 - Urgent

Jimin's POV

Months had passed, and then our relationship grew more serious than before. Thank God, we last long until now. I think it's time for me to... propose to her? Nah, it's too early I guess? Sigh, I seriously don't know though. Or, maybe I should? Yeah I think I should.

I dialed her number, yes she picked up the phone. "Hey baby girl. What are you doing?" I miss you so fucking bad." She sighed and threw a little laugh, or should I say, a fake laugh. "Hi daddy. Can I call you back later? I'm outside spending time with my family. Sorry, bye."

She just ended the call? Just like that? Without asking me how I am or saying that she misses me too? Why are girls like this? When we don't contact them they'll said that we dont love them anymore but when we do, they don't even have the urge to talk to us.

Sigh, you're overreacting Park Jimin, calm down. Take a deep breath, and slowly exhale it. Phew, I feel a bit better now. I know, I should send her a text. What should I say to her? Hello? What are you doing? Isnt that too common? I'll try something new then.

"Hey babe. I get it if you're busy. But I just wanna know if you're okay cus I miss you. So so so much. 💓"

I hope she'll reply me as soon as possible. Ah Rea-ah, I love you so much please dont treat me like this honey. A few minutes later my phone vibrated. THAT MUST BE A REPLY FROM HER! YES! But unfortunately, no. It's from my friend, Taehyung.

"Bro can u come to my house now there's an urgent!"

Looks like there's something wrong happened. I quickly grabbed my jacket and my car key then stepped out of the house and started the engine, drove off all the way to his house as fast as I could. I parked my car infront of his house and rang the bell.

"Bro come in, ppalli!" He opened the gate for me. I ran into his house.

"Okay so my cousin got hit by a car. But the thing is I don't know her because I barely know my cousins like you know I have tons of cousins. The real thing is now is that all of the  cousins are busy and Im the only one free to go but my car broke down so can you give me a ride? Please."

I nodded, "Sure just tell me where." So we set the location to the hospital where his cousin was admitted to and I drove there. Once we arrived,I parked my car at the vacant slot and we entered the hospital building.

"Excuse me miss what's the room number for the patient name Kim Ah Ro?" The nurse checked on the patient name list and found his cousin's name. "Oh Kim Ah Ro's room number is 3015, at floor 3." We both rushed to floor 3.

"There's her room!" We ran to the room and slowly entered. I let Taehyung entered first and I entered after him. I don't know whether my eyes are seeing the wrong thing or it is Rea who's lying on the hospital bed unconciously?

~to be continued~

This is it for chapter 7 alright. 😅 sorry for the vvvvveryyyy long hiatus its because im really busy with schoolings and exams and plus my phone storage is lacking so I gotta delete Wattpad for awhile :(( but now IM BACK 😁😁

xoxo,
chimchimhae_ 🎉