#9 ; surat

they say that time flies, but you keep breaking its wings

[ eyes, nose, lips (눈, 코, 입), tablo X taeyang ]

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

congratulation. i knew she said yes. i knew you're now a married-man.

hi, there. this is wendy, son wendy. how are you? it's good without son wendy, right? i miss you. as a man, not a friend. i want to keep in touch with you but since you blocked all my social media, i can't.

just for your information, i just broke up with chanyeol. we aren't couple anymore. he isn't mine anymore. i want to tell you this since a long time ago. but i realized that you have mina now, and i just got the courage to send a letter to your hometown two days ago, so, here i am, sending such a pathetic letter to you.

i knew i'll ruin your life, so i thought it would be better if leave you alone with your friends, family, and good life. eventhough i want your hug so badly in airport, i knew you wouldn't come just to see this pathetic girl. and also.... it was the day you proposed to mina, right?

how is it? i heard that jaebum will get married with seulgi, but jackson still single. i laughed so hard when kai and krystal told me this, because i missed you guys so much.

canada is good, actually. it suits my skin. i miss bakso malang. could you please buy me a ticket and let me fly there? because i want those meatballs so badly. lol, i was kidding. but in the other side, when i miss it, i remember what i've done to you there. then i knew why i'm still alive, because it's illegal to kill someone. if it's legal.... i know you would to that.

before i flew to canada, i always cant sleep before 3 a.m for a week. when i met sulli yesterday, i told her about this. she said there's a myth that if you can't sleep it's because you're appeared on someone's dream. but she told me that when you met her, you told her the same stories.

now, i know the conclusion. we were appeared on each other's dream. that's why i can't sleep before 3 a.m, and you can't sleep after 3 a.m. what a coincidence, right?

once again, congratulation. take care of mina, she loves you so much.

as much as i do.

sincerely,
son wendy.

🌙

he is crying.

he missed her so much. and her letter he received today, makes his heart beats faster.

he took a paper, started to write. but after he wrote "how are you?", his tears just fell. he wanted to write a reply for her, but he couldn't.

he wants someone to take care of her, to love her.

as much as he does.

cheese

#9 ; surat