CHAPTER 19

They had made the decision that staying a few more days at the hotel was needed, due to their shortage of money.
"Well, after I blew my money up from the candy house, I got like 190 left," Brian said. "That's from my savings and pocket."
Tim dug through a small bag he had carried around, containing a few shirts, cigarettes, lighters, gasoline, but what they needed: money.
"200 cash in savings. 90 in pocket money. That's what I got for now," he said. "Shit. I mean it's a lot, but..."
"Yeah. We can't keep going from hotel to motel, vice versa and then times 2. We need to keep saving, because these motels can get annoying." She said, still in the same white t-shirt and long socks.
"I got 400 in savings, 36 in pocket money," she said. "I could clear my bank account. I got a lot in there, but right after that, we'd need to leave. I'm pretty sure they still looking at all my accounts and shit."
"Yeah, we could clear the banks and shit before we head out again," Brian said. Running a hair through his black hair, he began to put away his money. "We'll be fine for now. Damn. I just hope the hookers aren't that much around this town,"
(Y/N) laughed as Tim sighed. "Well, from the looks of this dump, I think you'll be good in trying to find something to fuck," she said.
Tim scoffed. "That's disgusting. Disgustingly true." She began to put her money back into a compartment of her back pack.
"I'm hungry," she complained. "All I had was weed."
"Weed is all the body needs," Brian argued.
"Shut up you dipshit," Tim ordered. Brian let out a cry as the girl laughed. "Think they got food here?" He asked.
"Oh, hell no. Even if they did, still, hell no." She scooted over to Tim and he pulled her into his lap.
Damn, well that was a little unexpected, but it was comfortable. Feeling a little awkward, she shifted slightly, but decided to just take it. He wrapped his arms around her torso and pushed his face into the corner of her neck.
"Well screw a hooker, than. I think we should share (Y/N)." The girl's face heated up considerably more as Tim grunted.
"Yeah, maybe," he agreed. "She's comfortable."
"I'm right here!" She complained. "Now, shoo, let me go, I'm uncomfortable. I was comfortable before but now I'm not."
Tim laughed, as he sighed. "Nope. You did this to yourself, and I'm comfortable now, so."
"Hey, guys! I want to be comfortable!" Brian complained, feeling bitched out for the lack of affection.
She moved her arms up, but Tim was quick enough to wrap his arms around hers, in order for her to stay put. She instinctively pulled her legs up, and Brian hugged into her bare knees, holding the scruff of her long socks. He gave it a tight grip and kept hold. She groaned, now uncomfortable, but knowing they wouldn't force her to do much more she decided to just take it. It didn't mean she was comfortable- she was too stubborn into admitting that.
"Hey, assholes," she said, trying to catch their attention. "I'm still hungry, and I'm sure you are too."
"Yeah, I am kind of hungry," Brian said. "What should we get?"
"I don't know why you're complaining, Brian. You've got something to eat right in front of you." Brian and (Y/N) were confused, but Brian's face lit up in mischief as he caught his drift.
"Ohh, ahaha, I guess you're right," he chuckled. "I'm down."
"Hmm, I doubt the meal is."
"The fuck you mean?! Alright, I'm done! Let me get up!" She struggled under their grasps as her heart began to speed up. Tim pushed her hair to the side as he began to kiss the side of her neck. Her eyes went wide as she sat there in shock, blinded and frozen in confusion. Brian's hand fell on the hem of the girl's shirt, which laid over her upper thigh.
Tim's hand trailed up her arm as his other arm kept her in place, getting closer to her chest.
After the shock washed off she snapped into her normal state and began to fight back. She pushed her knee into Brian's face and sharply moved forward, and jabbed her elbow into Tim's chest, then broke his grasp.
"NOPE!" She jumped up and ran to the bathroom, but tripped mid-way. She was still slightly sick, but that didn't stop her struggle to get away. Tim and Brian began to chuckle as she turned around with a hurt face and flipped them off.
"Fuck you, pedophiliac perverts!!" She jumped up from her embarrassing fall and rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her and locking it firmly.
Tim and Brian burst into fits of laughter as they could hear the girl mutter her hatred to the two behind the closed door.
"Oh c'mon (Y/N), we were just beginning to have fun! Tim and  I need to learn how to share!" Brian yelled, banging on the bathroom door.
"And what did you say we were? Pedo.." Tim was cut off by the girl's sharp, enraged tongue.
"Pedophiliac perverts! How old are you guys again?" She yelled. "I'm still a teenager!"
Tim and Brian stared at each other.
"You think we really care how old you are? Not like we've broken the law more times than we could count, right?" The fact hit her like a door to the face. Tim was right; beyond anything else, the two were criminals. It's the plain facts. So, the fact that they were already on the run with an underaged teenaged girl, what could something else do? Not like anything else could really mess with them. They've killed like a good 4 people already..
"Also, you're like, 19. That's legal, I think?" Brian said.

The statement still dawned on her, making her think about her position. So, this is what her life was like now? It made her feel a little sick.
She knew they wouldn't hurt her, though. She felt.. safe. Way different to the feelings she had for them before, an improvement; she thinks.
"I smell the guilt of a pedophile!"
"And I smell you missing cary-out, what do you want for dinner kid?" Brian asked.
"Hmm. Chinese, there was a place up the street, I'm pretty sure."
"Alright," the girl came out the door as she held her fists up in self defense. "Let me get dressed, then we can go."
"You're still sick," Tim said. "I think you should chill out."
"The who's gonna go get it?" Brian asked. The two stared back at him. "Ugh, not me! PLEEEAASSEE??"
"I'll decide, since I can't leave either way." She stood in front of them. "Eenie, meenie, miny- BRIAN!"
"YOU BITCH!" He yelled. "FINE!" He walked to the door, his shoes and hoodie already on. "I'm NEVER COMING BACK."
Tim laughed. "Make sure you don't forget the egg rolls."
"I won't, bye," Brian left through the door and slammed it behind him. Tim, paranoid as a bastard, went behind the door and locked it.
The girl sat lazily on the couch, pants still gone. She laid one leg over the couch and the other dangled off the couch. Tim sneaked up to her, and pushed her legs up and sat. Her eyes opened as he placed her legs over his lap. She sighed, letting it happen, as there wasn't much she could do to convince him of otherwise.
"Hey, (Y/N),"
"Wha-" Tim grabbed her chin and went in for a kiss. She didn't kiss back due to shock at first, but she slowly began to after. Confused but content she just went with it, his hand slid down her back as he pulled her closer into the kiss, pushing her into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss got deeper, until she pushed away for air.
As she panted, he sat content, staring at her lips.
"Wow. You taste like vomit." He said with a blank face. Her face went red in embarrassment as she began to stand up, but he brought her back down. "I didn't say you could leave."
"But you also said I tasted like vomit, while I'm sick, which I have no control over. You also kissed me first."
"I was enjoying myself, though, and you kissed back," he sighed, pulling her closer. "I could tell you liked it, too," Her face was red. And really red, as she felt speechless, not knowing what to say from embarrassment.
"What? You too embarrassed to respond?" He asked.
"Uhm, yeah, actually," she admitted. "I just- didn't expect-"
"You're more oblivious than I thought." He said, with a hint of emotion in his voice. "But now, do what I said," he said.
"And why should I?" She asked, feeling like talking back. She did not expect this out of all things, especially since she was sick.
He tilted his head and sighed. "Probably because you know you want to. But if you won't, I will," he said. "Don't want me to out-due you, now, do you?"
She shook her head no. She was feeling excited from the situation at hand, and she could feel he was, too. He pushed her in for another kiss, which she obliged too. His hands gripped her upper thigh, and before they could do anything else, they heard a banging at the door.
"Daddy's got food! Stop fucking so I can feed you my nut!" He yelled. Tim paused her, and she studied his face.
"fucking bastard," he muttered, as he practically threw her out of his lap and onto the cough. "We'll continue this later, got it?" She nodded, and he smiled.
He continued to bang on the door. "I'm coming, fucker!" Tim yelled.
She felt her lips. Goddamn.