Chapter 4

(Allie's POV)

I started chatting and eating with my friends.

"Hey babe are you going to eat your fries?" Derick asked.

I rolled my eyes, "no, you can have them."

"Thanks!"

I swear sometimes I don't even know why I'm dating him, I don't even love him. He's not bright and can act very immature, but then I realized the only reason I am dating him is because he's popular and captain of the football and basketball team and everyone said me and him would make the perfect couple. So that's why I'm dating him.

I looked around and saw the new girl staring at me and Derick. She didn't really show any emotion, but I had a feeling she was probably jealous. It was cute. I decided to mess with her so I pulled Dericks face towards me and kissed him. I glanced back at her and she had a shocked face. I smiled then looked back at Derick.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I thought you were ready for dessert."

"Thanks, but usually I would want more than just a kiss for dessert." He said smirking.

"Well that's all your getting." I smiled.

He just looked away frowning like a kid. What a baby, I thought.

The bell rang for next period sighing I got up to leave for my next class.

____________

(the bell rang)

"Finally last hour, my favorite hour," I said to myself.

I hurried and put up my things to go get changed into my cheer practice clothes.

Me and the rest of the squad walked into the gym and noticed that the basketball girls were having practice. I then remembered that our coach told us that they would be sharing the gym with us. I didn't like it much and tried convincing her to tell them to go somewhere else, but sadly this was the only available place for them.

I put my things down and was fixing to stretch when I saw the new girl sitting in the stands. I caught her staring at me, and smirked at her. She immediately blushed then looked away.

"Gosh she's so easy to mess with." I said to myself.

"What was that?" Emily asked.

"Oh nothing just excited for practice is all."

"Me too." She said smiling.

We started stretching when I looked back at the new girl and noticed she was staring again. I decided to give her a little show to see her face expressions.

I bent over making sure she got a good look at my butt and kept doing more stretches like that.

Then in the middle of stretching I heard someone yell "watch out!"

I looked up and saw the new girl get hit in the face with a ball. I couldn't help but giggle at what happened, but soon quit when I saw she wasn't getting up.

I ran to where she was and tried waking her up but she didn't move. Then some girl, I think her name was Stormy, said we should take her to the nurses office.

I just glared at her thinking, why does she care about the new girl? then remembered she was the one sitting with her in the cafeteria during lunch. I just kept staring at her.